Reviews for Believed
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very effective repeat of a stanza. You right excellent love poems.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
wow I'm feeling this one sounds kinda like my bf bye
Papillon Sierra chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
if you're writing this from experience you have a lot in common with me... very good poems!
Apollo chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I like it.

I think the fourth stanza works best.
Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Wow...really nice, flows well..and in response to your review to 'Songbird' (ages ago, I know) its holding onto one last second of life before it dies, "Holding onto one last heartbeat, why give up now?" Hope that clears it up a little. Keep writing, its great stuff!
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Great poem. I like the way you repeated the 1st and last stanza. That really brought the point across. The poem really flowed, great job.
TomAfton chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Again, great idea going, but maybe consider trying to but a more colorful picture into the reader's mind, instead of just the black-and-white text.
InSpiteOf chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I like this one, especially the stanza you repeat throughout the piece. Tha flows very nicely and has a good rhythm to it. I do have one tip, though- Don't sacrifice the flow of a poem in order to make things rhyme. Rhyming isn't as valuable as rhythm and word choice, in my opinion. I'd rather choose words that are packed with meaning than words that rhyme. If I can have both, then that's a definite plus!
The intellect chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
this is very good. i cant reli critise much about this as its filled with too much raw emotion and i dont want to discriminate an hurt person at all.

i reli like this though... touched me in a way...

the intellect

x
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
very nice poem with a lot of emotion