Reviews for Let Go
Weeba chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Interesting. But I've been reading Ronnie's reviews and apologies, and now I really think you're not exactly being fair. I'm not exactly worldly wise, and I know no one asked for my opinion, but friendship isn't something that can be thrown away so easily. Completely ignore me if you want. I'm a worthless little 14-year-old from the suburbs; you don't have to listen to me. But I just had to speak my piece.
Weeba chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh, it was Harry Potter...I'd forgotten that that was a "banned book" in the church...I've never really understood that...
I'm not religious, so it's hard for me to identify with this properly...but, once again, the emotions are clear and strong. You have a way of just pouring your heart out onto a page and it's fascinating.
I'm sorry about what's been happening to you, too; I'm constantly aware that this is a real life story. I hope you and Ronnie can patch things up; I know what it feels like to lose a friend, although not in that way. But forgiveness is key. If you were ever really her friend, you should at least try to make it work. If it doesn't, it doesn't. But that's my take on things.
Bye.
Angry Artista chapter 2 . 11/6/2003
Im Sorry again. But dont call me names, that is harsh, and I wont call you names either, becuase it is just as bad. But I understand. Go ahead and hate me, but know that I am sorry.
Angry Artista chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I was not going to kill myself becuase you guys were christian, I have nothing agaisnt that. I was depressed, and I felt like a horrible little thing, who had no friends, and yes I was jealous of you and katie, but it seemed like you guys were pulling away from me. I dont know what happened that made us pull apart. I am sorry I hurt you. I didnt know I was. But you hurt me too, and it was too much for me. I realize you already tried to apologize to me, I do not forget, but I didnt know your side of the story, I only knew the pain I felt. So yes I feel horrible and I am the one saying sorry. Maybe you me and katie need to just have a talk and fix things, I dont know. I am sorry for being selfish and all, but I didnt know, and had I, I probably would not have acted the way I have. Sorry.
Newage chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I pitty her so much. It so sad. She makes me want to throw a bucket of water ontop of her head like a wild animal that needs to be contained.