Reviews for Ghosts
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 6 . 5/10/2004
So when the hell can I expect an update in this, eh? Seriously, this is one of the best stories I've read on this site, and you haven't worked on it in forever.

I better get a damn update! Anyway, that's all I can review today (damn it) but I'm glad I kept you on my Author Alerts list. But, back to the point, Ghost is such a serious badass that you can't just leave his story hanging like this. At least try and write the next chapter, please?
I am Gone chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
Very intersting. I would like to know what happens next.
dumass chronic chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Hey.

Guess who this is?

Did you know your user id is 36? Freaky...

Oh yes. I also like this chapter Brian.

Cote
korakane chapter 8 . 8/26/2003
i have to hurry so...

this story is very good and interesting, and sort of cryptic, which is a good thing.

update soon.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 8 . 8/26/2003
Cool! Ghost is by far my favorite character, I love the line:

Ghost hopped off and casually strode to the doorway. Alex found it slightly unnerving how he seemed to be able to do anything casually. As if he let nothing bother him.

That's great stuff! I also like the bending daggers, I never thought of something like that! The closest thing Oz has, is the fact that he always has daggers hidden on him normally, but he only has one that would escape being searched. (In Oz's next chapter after this one you'll see where he hides it) I really like Ghost, plus, the dialogue between Gwen and Flint is great, I could actually see this big man getting bullied into a corner by Gwen. Again, great stuff, love the cast of characters, and maybe I can help with the chapter titles, later.
Enter The Coil chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
holy shyte! that was so wicked! more more more!
korakane chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
well, this is quite interesting. update soon. update, update, update.

this story is really cool.
korakane chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
nice. not too much action yet, but still nice...
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 7 . 8/18/2003
Yeah, you were right, these chapters are slightly rougher than your other ones, but just edit it slightly and they'll be very good. It's great how you start to show how Ghost thinks, he seems to be quite the smart guy, though not without his downpoints.

Alex is getting to be a much more interesting character than I originally had believed he would be, good work on that. Keep it up, can't wait to check out the next few chapters.
AethraZip chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Holy freaking moly! *slaps self for not checking for update sooner* God-DAMN this is good, pardon all my language :) You're putting me to shame!
korakane chapter 5 . 8/12/2003
another chapter away from Ghost and the other person. well, update soon.
Cyan Fields chapter 5 . 8/12/2003
Even more mystery and new characters to think about.

This is still going strong and I'm enjoying each chapter. I've still got no idea where you're taking me but I'm happy to stay along for the ride.

Cyan
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
Gr! I can't believe you put another character with another cliff hanger in it! Gosh, now you got me wondering about what's happening to all three? And the guy with the cloak, he's going to be interesting to find more about. Hurry and update before I go insane from wondering!
Cyan Fields chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
Great stuff, I'm still enjoying the mystery and darkness. Your writing style is good, clear and descriptive, keep it up.

Cyan
korakane chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
i am hooked on this story now. good job.