Reviews for The Sky Song
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
great job! i like how you describe the sky in a bunch of situations. )
waterbaby chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
beautiful. you really are good at this.
Pandaemonic Paradigm chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Loganberry chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
It's very enjoyable reading your poems, because you choose such interesting words and phrases. (Not to mention the fact that I wrote something a while ago [not on FP] called "The Dark Before the Dawn", so obviously I noticed the last line!)
moonhowler chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
m... artistry...where did you get it?
NailsOfNineInches chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Never say that your poems suck, because they're pretty awesome. Good job; keep writing.
Starlit Rogue chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Great poem!
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
This is beautiful! "Droplets of liquid diamonds"... *grin* I love the rain... *casts a sideways glance at the sky to see if it heard her*

I especially liked the last stanza- "The sky sleeps/Little lights are lit up/For those who are afraid/Of the darkness before the dawn"

Excellent job! :)

m~* Sunflower, anyone?
Jade Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Very well written- and kind of fits how everything is at the moment. I wish someone would draw something to go with it- that would be beautiful. Keep it up!
Shadafakup chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wonderful piece..

It was nicely done, beautiful with wonderful descriptions..

The images you conjured were fantastic.. I loved some of the lines you used.. The third last stanza was my favourite..

Amazing imagery and a interestin viewpoint of the sky..

I enjoyed it muchly..

Great piece..

S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
AWESOME FREEVERSE! hahaha I think I say that on every freeverse I review..but I REALY mean it when isay it! I love the descriptions!
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh, this is fantastic! I love all your images, especially the "droplets of liquid diamonds". Extreamly creative! The words you chose to use are great, the sky being smeared, the blessings of angels! *sighs* such a great poem to read! Hats off to you!

~ winter
eew chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
~ This is a very creative poem. Your ideas are great.

c. butterfly~**
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Beautiful, vivid descriptions of nature! This is definitely a FANTASTIC poem! Never give up in your writing! :)