Reviews for Time Out The wars between Order & Chaos
I am Gone chapter 11 . 9/16/2003
This was just fun to read.I hope there will be some more.
Werecat99 chapter 4 . 9/7/2003
Getting his victims to hunt down their murderer is a good plan, despite the fact that there seems to be more behind Silver's choise. Good work, so far.
Werecat99 chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
That guy, Magrin, is very succesful with the ladies, no?
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
You could work on chapter titles a bit, methinks.

I like this Edmund guy. Dedicated, to say the least. Not that he has a choise, though.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
That was one powerful start. I liked the crime and the fitting punishment and I certainly want to know more.
Oz Shadowskin too lazy to just sign in chapter 11 . 8/24/2003
Great, an update! Very good, I like the ending scene with Djehn and Star, it seems Star is a bit wiser than I thought she'd be.

Very interesting, using a piece of silk to help find the cylinder's secret, I can't wait to see what else it could possibly do.

Keep it up.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 10 . 8/18/2003
Love the dialogue between Djehn and Edmund, especially the part where Edmund gives him back his ring and the dice. We finally get to learn what two of the three objects are, and I can't wait to find out the third.

Can't wait for the next update.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 9 . 8/12/2003
Very good, I like how you got Edmund and Star out of the room so Djehn and Silver could talk alone. It shows a bit more of Djehn's character than we got to see earlier, and I particularly like where he scoffs about how Edmund thinks its all probably magic, and Silver gives him a little to think about with the dice. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see how Star turns out once she gains her strength back. Plus, Edmund still has me interested, as he's the one from the oldest time line, and still is very useful. I can't wait to see what happens.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 8 . 8/11/2003
Interesting title for this chapter, does it refer to the woman and her child? Sounds like the story is really about to take off, I can't wait.
BeyondRepair chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Thanks a lot for reviewing my stuff, I greatly appreciate it. I love your stuff as well, its really good. I wish I had more time, so I could read it all, but I don't right now. So, expect more response when I get some time and I can read the whole thing.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 7 . 8/9/2003
I love this, this is great. You're finally starting to show how all the character's personalities interact, and you're doing an excellent job with it. Good work, and I'll try to update The Order in Chaos soon.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
I love it, this stuff is so good. I was wondering how Edmund would fit in with the group since he was from such an earlier time, but you have it all worked out. And kudos, I wasn't suspecting that it would be Djehn. I'd thought it would be the villian. Update quickly, I can't wait to find out more.
Kell Hound chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
great job keep writing
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
Djehn seems like quite the interesting guy. Can't wait to find out more about him. Your dialogue is good, you have it so you can tell what era the person came from just by what they say.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
Wow, I'm surprised, this is good! Great job! The only suggestions I have would be to maybe, just maybe, change Silver's name. Also you might want to go into more detail about what Magrin did, The Time stuff, and how exactly it becomes Order & Chaos? But sounds like you might be planning for that later.