Reviews for Voodoo Game
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
it's hard to listen to music and read poetry at the same time and give ur attention to either...righty-o, quite violent, course I don't mind much, I like the first and the last stanza best...The rhythm's off a good bit in many places, all for the sake of the rhymeing, I'd just as well lose one to perfect the other, but then again you did do a pretty good job with the rhyming...I got sort of confused on what was happening in the 4th and 5th stanza. Other than that stuff, it's real interesting.

Woot, Johnny Depp...I'm actually just a brainless fangirl just because I saw "Pirates of the Caribbean" twice...Also, I hope 'Squee' refers to the comics...I think the roof of my mouth is burnt, thanks for the review on me poem
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
That was a really great poem. What do you mean that it's not your best one. I love this one just as much as the others. You really are a great poet.

Cirien Phoenix
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Scary... and cool at the same time. Who says this is not your best? This is one cool poem!
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Just doin' the ol' "you review mine, i review yours" deal. 'Tis very fair, no? Anywho, 'twas a good poem, cute at times. Other times, it seemed the rhyme was forced, but it wasn't too obvious, which is good. Overall, good job, keep it up, I shall review more later.
Niphridell chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
ahahahahah I read sumthing like this before! It was a little bit different...but ya. VERY COOL! hehee *pokes eyes*
UnknownWanderer chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Lol, this is definitely my favorite now. You've gone to a WHOLE new level of violence and sadism with this, and with upbeat rhyming nonetheless. Amazing.