Reviews for Standing Outside the Fire
Amara chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
I stumbled upon this, but it seems a tiny piece of a massive story. I haven't

read anything of yours yet besides this, but it seems like you're very familiar

with this world. If you haven't already written an epic about it, you sound like

you have. So why not? It's so good!
Kaze Ryuujin chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
this a really increadibly well writen fic. i have listened to this song many times also and now every time i hear it i think of this. i would like to print it out. very good. i would like to know more about this world. what did you mean at the beggining by "singed fur"
Celeste chapter 1 . 4/20/2000
This story is absolutly beautiful. When i read it I was sadend by the fact he didn't retern her love. And I was glad that she saw through her pain to continue on in her life for her dreams. You are the first person, that I had the joy in reading their story, while tears were in the corner of my eyes. I hope you wright more for the talent you portraid in this story should not go to waist.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wonderful. Need I elaborate?
Kunie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Lydja, that was truly an amazing story! You never cease to amaze me with your writing skills. Thanks for giving me the supporting actress role! My favorite part was when she realized that she could not shut her heart up anymore, and that living is only worth the experience and emotions we feel. (I'm such a sucker for great stories!) Oh and the line about the fire not being able to survive once it has consumed all that made it thrive, it gave me chills(seriously). Just keep up the great work!