Reviews for Kaitlyn
weetziebat05 chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
hey... you never finished!
dominochic chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
Hey Damaged, good chapter and thanks fop updating - I love this story. Is the language really necessary, though? It's your work, so do what you want, but...I'd enjoy it more w/o it. Just a thought. Later!
Fabala33 chapter 14 . 3/2/2006
Good chapter! I liked finding out more about Kaitlyn's past!
GodsGirlManda chapter 14 . 12/18/2005
I'm adding this to my favorites. I love it. I relate to Kat...If you have time, I'm writing a story that's about a similar topic, almost the same topic actually. "Ribbons and All", the only thing I have published on here. Read and rate if you have forward to your next chapter!~Amanda
Sosei13 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
It is good so far...onto the next chapter! BYE!~Sosei~
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 14 . 11/9/2005
YAY! A REVIEW! this makes me extremely happy. I love this story and it keeps getting better. I enjoy the fact that the reader is getting to see more into the past. Its really good. i look forward to another update.
dominochic chapter 14 . 11/1/2005
Hey! I'm so glad you are writing again! I want to read more! Good work! :)
Amniana chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
Now why didn't she do that earlier! Total INDEPENDANCE! Del with the pain on your own. You don't need anyone to help you. All you can do is help yourself.

Woot! Awsome chapter can't wait till the next one!

v
Amniana chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
OMG! i am so crying right now. Holy shit. You have no idea about how close that is to something that happened to me. Wow.
dominochic chapter 14 . 10/7/2005
Damaged. I am totally into this story, please keep writing! You really know how to keep your readers, wow! I'm impressed.
Darlingdeath chapter 14 . 9/2/2005
I love this story... I absoloutely adore it... It was this story that made me realize I wasn't in love... I mean, wow, amazing... Keep it up,and thanks so much for the reviews!

~Cori
Darlingdeath chapter 13 . 7/19/2005
Wow... Oh my god, I'm not sure... but idk... am I in love with the fact my boyfriend loves me? I think I might be... Wonderful, awesome story! Really well written... Update soon! please...
LipRing84 too lazy to sign in chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
Love the ending. Love love love. Good job, I read this entire story in less than an hour. It was gripping.
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 13 . 6/17/2005
I like the twist. Its not what i expected at all. I really look forward to an update to this.
Darlingdeath chapter 12 . 5/31/2005
BEAUTIFUL! I love it. First fiction in a very long time that brought tears to my eyes. Perhaps it is because I can relate. I once made an attempt on my life, and was a "cutter" for a few years...
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »