Reviews for Kaitlyn
Darlingdeath chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I know what thats like, being discriminated by therapist, guidance couselors, and family. They don't understand...
nobody chapter 12 . 5/30/2005
i agree with some of your points. although when i cut it because i know i can get away, its mine and i have something to hold on to, to be real, and to feel inside, to feel something. Your right about fake cutters, i know a few, they make me angry, because they make us feel fake, or seem fake. your also right about hiding it, because it belongs to the cutter and i for one would hate someone to find out. well done, it's a good piece although my opinions differ in some places. the anger is true.
rosebud90 chapter 12 . 5/15/2005
Wow, Great story so far! Update soon!
Stormer chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I have to say that I do believe if someone is cutting, it is a bad sign and something to worry about. I don't think that these people are mentally ill or insane or anything. But I do think that they could use some help. I commend you for coming forward and writing about this, as the best way for everyone to understand it is to hear from people who understand it best - cutters themselves.
poo chapter 12 . 3/26/2005
I love it..
uusernname chapter 12 . 3/25/2005
OMG you can't just friggin stop there! Carry on! Lol.
dominochic chapter 12 . 2/1/2005
This story is so good! You really keep me captivated and I want to just keep reading. Please keep writing! I want to know what happens!
aki.ari chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
i completely agree with you
Jezebel Malice chapter 12 . 12/29/2004
*sigh* You make me proud. I love your writing style.
GoddessofBlue chapter 12 . 12/28/2004
wow... i haven't read this story in a long time... like a year or something. I picked it back up tonight, and it's... well... wow. Very depressing. I like the memories that keep coming back to her. I think that's the best description ever. I love it when you describe the moon and stuff... I wanna know what happens. Please continue :)
RetrogradeHeadspin chapter 11 . 12/22/2004
Hm... Interesting. I don't like this fic that much, but I like the point of it. (Does that make much sense?) A chick I know bought me that book, 'Cut'. It was... Meh. It was jut one of those happy-ending stories, and reality is not a 'happy-ending' place. My mom sent me to this head-shrink lady for cutting, and all I said was that I was "fine" each time. I wasn't and I knew that. But I also knew that she couldn't help me. Maybe she really meant well or something, but her cheerfulness just depressed me even more. Each time she said, "You're making progress." I felt like I was slipping back even lower. People (parents, teachers, shrinks, etc.) they describe cutting as being a "rush" for the cutter but it's not as simple as that is. Yes, it feels good and that's part of the reason that I do it. But it's also the way that I deal. My family is all very animated, except for me. When they're pissed off they show it-shouting, carrying on, but not me. So I needed to do something, ya know? We're normal people too. I mean, ya don't see this much discrimination against alcoholics and junkies, even those people who're abusive to their children. What about pedophiles and people who beat they're kids? Aren't they more "fucked-up" than we are? The two people that I actually consider as being "close" to me cut too. We all do it for a mixture of reasons. The pleasure of the pain, the coping device that it is, etc. A girl I know though, goes on about how "Cool!" it is that I do that, and that kind've gets to me. I mean, I like it that she accepts it and doesn't consider me as being "sick", but she has sort of a fake attitude about it. My ex. boyfriend would call me "weak" and "pathetic" for cutting, and that got to me too. I considered him to be a bit hypocritical, as he told me how he loved how things felt when he would get choked or slammed into the ground, and how he would instigate so that people would do that kind of stuff to him. Oh... my... Damn... Well, I've prattled enough so I guess that I'll be letting you go now...
The Assassin's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Thank you again. I cut for a long while just to feel. I'd get scared that I would be dead, so I'd have to check to make sure. I do the same thing, covering up the scars. I have depression too, and a councellor. I appreciate this.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 11 . 11/26/2004
i thought this chapter was pretty good, i dont think any less of kaitlyn after opening up because she would have to talk about what happened sooner or later. nice work.
And All That Could Have Been chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
::clears her throat::

I agree with you, that cutters are indeed people. And yes, they have an adiction like alchoholics, and druggies.

But, there is one solid diference between a regular person and a cutter.

A regular person can live life without having to cut to "get away." They cope. They don't hurt themselves for the rush, for the control, or for several other reasons that cutters take sharp things to their skin. DO NOT give cutters an excuse. Alchoholics get no excuse either. IT's a bad habit one way or another, and it is not in any way a good thing.

Now, saying that cutters who do it for attention are fake is a blatant mistatment. A cutter who wants to be felt sorry for is just trying to achieve what they feel they need, or want, just like every other cutter, druggie, or alchoholic, weather they know it or not.

And you cannot say that 'None of us are suicidal', because cutters are a wide variety of people, and though you may be a cutter who is not suicidal, there are suicidal cutters.

As for your last statement, being a cutter isn't healthy. IT"S NOT, regardless of what your delusional little head tells you, or at least it's what your trying to portray, in my opinion.

Now, think before you fly off the handle, and decide to flame everything on my FP page. Really think about what you wrote, and weather or not it's comming from the guilt you may have over cutting, or the fact that you may feel like what your doing is right. In fact, just THINK, especially before you post something like this.

Oh, and by the way, don't through that 'you don't know what your talking about' shit at me. I know more than you think about it.
dracon chapter 11 . 11/16/2004
true and a little birdie is very glad to no that william is your everything and now i tell you that he is very much inlove with kaitlyn or was .
Higashi