Reviews for Kaitlyn
poetic abortion chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
Wow.
~ Noelle ~
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
With each chapter the sotry just gets better!
Dianna chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
Poor Kaitlyn! Her love for William is so sweet!
Jezebel Malice chapter 10 . 9/16/2004
its.. its so well done.
DFoxxy chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Very very interesting please update
Damira chapter 9 . 7/26/2004
I must sound like a begger. please please finish uploading the tenth chapter!
nikki
dominochic chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
Damaged,
I really like your style of writing. It's blunt and to the point. You don't try to beat around the bush or make it sound nicer. You get right to the point. It's refreshing to know that there are writers out there that will do that. I'm totally engrossed in the topic, cutting, in this story. I hadn't even heard of such a thing before this past week. It's been interesting to learn about it. It sounds pretty serious! I can't wait to read more. The only suggestion I have for your writing is to cut out the language. I am not a fan of swearing. Other than that, great job!
BlackenedWings chapter 9 . 6/9/2004
I'm really liking this story. You do well with your description, and are keeping the reader's interest by having the relationship between Dinah and Kat seem unsure.
Just be careful that you don't write yourself into a corner. Kat has to give in sometime.
_ I hope you keep writing. I'm enjoying it emensly.
DFoxxy chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
I can't believe how true this is... my three best friends have a group called our "SisterHood" One of them, aka Ratty, cuts. We all know this and we aren't bothered by it. It's ok and she's ok. the only difference is we're all different, I mean how can people say what's NORMAL when there are so many various people out there? Oh well I'll continue reading.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
Wow...I really like your writing-very well done. i just have one suggestion; when you are writing of a recollection or memory, or writing from another character's point of view, could you write in italics or put some kind of a break in the text? that would make it easier for the ideas to flow from one chapter to another, as well as from character to character and/or memory to memory. Nice work, keep it up!
Eyes of Amaris chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
This is very good. I want to know what the accident is. Your writing is amazing. Just out of curiosity (ahh... but then, curiosity killed the cat, right?), and you don't have to answer if you don't want to, do you write about cutters because you knew someone who did that or something? Ahem.. but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I'm nosy. _
Dark Lalage chapter 9 . 2/23/2004
its good kat!
i kno i havent been here in a while but i finally came and this story is definetly coming along!
byes
Infinitely Different chapter 9 . 2/18/2004
Omg, this is so good. I honestly can't wait to read more... It's like a book you can't put down has suddenly been cut in half and you're looking at the page and thinking "what now?" "why did it have to end there?"
Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an amazing story.
Please write more :) Until the next chapter,
Matt.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
another great chapter, even tho it was a little 2 short. cant wait 4 the next update!
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 9 . 1/24/2004
YAY! new chapter! i like it!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »