Reviews for Kaitlyn
FallenDestiny chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Hey I have read cut and thanks for informing me about it. I have to admit am not a cutter but I have cut myself a few times to take my mind off the stress and such..my problems if you will. Well I don't know why is aid all that but yea im gonna continue reading now...Fate
ashado chapter 7 . 11/29/2003
This was a sad chapter. But, it was nice. And, the memories aren't too much. Actually, they're my favorite parts. Update soon, please.
coldslit chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
this chapter was SOSOSOSOSOSOO sad. :(

man. i want to reach out and make everything better. sigh. the style in which you wrote it was perfect and really effective too (the drifting in and out under drugs_the laspse between reality and her 'sleep')

this was also my favorite chapter so far

man- powerful- i look forward to the next chapter!

~meg
dead girl living chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
To be perfectly honest, i've been putting off reading this, the i thought 'fuck it, ill read' and it's good. I mean DAMM UPDATE! well sooner anyway. Well, yeah thats; the end of me, so UPDATE!
Dark Lalage chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
yay for u and trip!

call me and tell me more k!

neways i like the memories they feel real and really bring u into the story

i really like this story except that part u kno i disagree with!(ok with that over call me i really want to talk to yous!)luv ya lots

Mandas
somethingrandomlydifferent chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
i liked the essay thing at the beginning...its really true...everyone at my school thinks they are punk/goth if they cut so they do...its so messed up. i really love your story! update soon... and if you get a chance maybe you could review one of my stories...

~*~cat~*~
Fabala33 chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
I love it! Add more soon!
Dark Lalage chapter 6 . 11/10/2003
i like this story even though i think she should change instead of trying to kill herself
Seremela Minyatur chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
this was an awesome chapter! i really do love this story! i just have 2 say that i dont always understand how u jump around 2 different points of view, but maybe i am just really stupid. its still a really great story. update soon!
Empress of the Shadowlands chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
I really understand how you feel- I'm not a cutter, but I have cut myself on occasions just to feel the relief. I also have bashed my head against walls and punched myself in the face. I know what it's like to need to feel that relief.

and I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and I wash my hands constantly to get that feeling of relief, but when I tell people about it, they usually just think I'm making it up to get attention and tell me helpful advice such as 'get over it'.

so, while I may not be a cutter, I know what it's like. thanks for writing this to give others hope that we aren't alone.

must dash,

Empress of the Shadowlands.
coldslit chapter 6 . 11/7/2003
hey- this ch didnt turn out bad!

poor poor kat. sigh. sucks. sucks alot.

man- i feel like i wish there were something i could do to relieve her pain, or erase her memory, or something.

although the chapter itself was good, im not so sure that the part about dr karen was altogeter...probable? believeable maybe?

in any case, up until now its been really believeable, and now i dunno- i almost feel as if elizabeth and dr karen should secretly hav known or something. i dunno.

post more soon
ashado chapter 6 . 11/7/2003
I liked this chapter a lot. Expect a new chapter for my story soon and thanks for the review.
KerouacandGin chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Hi there. My name is, you guessed it, Katelyn. I cut. Really. Or, well, used to. But it was weirdcoming upon this. The whole name and situation thing was weird. But "Cut" was a stupid book. She was totally clueless. You have to do it to know...its not something you can pull off by lying. Lying can't make you feel it, you know? And I loved the whole thing you said about school councelors. Totally true. My teacher foced me to see one after writing "Faith," which you reviewed. They were clueless. Oh well. But it was fun reading this. I can totally relate. To a really creepy extent, I can. Just had to say that.
Danielle L.B chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Is this story true? Its rather good...and the book 'cut' i started it but didn't end up finishing because it wasn't very good.
Fabala33 chapter 5 . 11/4/2003
Poor Kaitlyn! I wish everything was better for her! Good chapter! Add more soon!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »