Reviews for Kaitlyn
coldslit chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
i agree-ish, some of the stuff you said are true to some and not others... i think that the statements made are a little too general- but its the character's opinions so it works.

i like the writing style- reminds me remotely of catcher in the rye- and yes that is a good thing-

not bad
HeavyMetalMaiden chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
...you suck. I'm aware there is more I can't bring myself to read it.
GoddessofBlue chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
You're killing me.. I wanna find out what happens! *sighs* you better hurry up and finish, cause I'm curious as hell now...

GoddessofBlue
GoddessofBlue chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Whoa. You just said everything I've always wanted to say. My mom thinks I'm insane because I'm a former cutter. She thinks that I'm crazy, but I watch her and she drinks and smokes to drown out all of her worries.. but what do i get to do? I get to sit back and watch her numb her pain, and I sit here drowning in my own, unable to help them go away anymore. Because it makes me crazy. I hate how nobody understands... :-\ And about that book called Cut... oh man, that book sucks! I read it while I was cutting and the entire thing was a big lie. You don't know about stuff like that unless you're a cutter yourself or you're really close to a cutter. You can't find out about it from researching... *rolls eyes* that book really disappointed me.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
this story is really great. i cant wait 2 find out what happens! i am thinking about writing a story mostly about cutting myself, but i am not sure how it is gonna work out yet. anyways, great job, update soon!
Tears heal nothing chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
wow this was really good! i hate it when ppl discriminate u because of what u are/do... it just plain sucks.. i know this one girl, Brooke, and she is always talking trash about my best friend because my best friend is a "skater" and my friend just likes to skate! it sucks... so yea.. i'll stop babbling.. update soon!
x cutter chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
shes right cutting is just the ame thing as any other stress releif you look at cutters like me and her and say were insane but look at kids who smoke or get drunk to releive stress like its a normal part of highschool well guess what its not all the difference is cutters do it on the outside.

signed An x cutter with knowledge to spare
hookedontherush chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
you speak the truth. kudos. i so know and feel all of what you are saying and trying to express. i think you have written this so well. people should open their eyes. i especially agree with your 'fake cutter' analysis.

*deadly nightshade thy name is dreah*
ice elemental chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
nice to see some one that actiualy knows what they are talking about taking this subject up for once i do hate those storys where it is more than a little obvious that the writer has no clue what they are on about
Ai Saki chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
hey! alrighty, where to start. um, first off, I used to be a cutter. Last summer it was a once to three times a week occurence. then, I dunno...I just, stopped. I didn't want to be dependent on seeing myself bleed in order to make sure I was still alive. and I didn't like the fact that I felt like I *needed* to cut. part of the reason why I was cutting was because I felt like it was something I could control. I wanted to die, but I didn't want to commit suicide, so it was like I was comprimising with myself. I'd cut on the side of my left wrist where your pinki is...it's a pretty hidden spot on your arm. shaving razors worked well since it was a controled cut. but to be totally honest, I only remember seing the blood, I don't remember any physical pain. I don't remember paniking either...anywho, I think you pretty much stated everything that ppl need to hear about us.
SilentStrength chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
there, now for the record I've read it. I don't know why you lashed out at me , but I did nothing to deseve it. Don't trust what he said.

SilentStrength
Chavi West-Wind chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
interesting. i don't know how many people would be insulted by this, but i personally like it. _;; i'm weird, i'll accept pretty much anything as something new to learn about. thanks for educating me. i like to learn new things. (no i'm not being sarcastic, i really do) and i really liked this. i'm sorry that you get discriminated against, i really am. i hope that someday you'll take care of whatever problem that you were cutting for, because from what i read, there seemed to be a problem. i may be wrong though, i don't cut, so i guess this was a new thing for me to hear. i'm jabbering again _;; sorry. i really did enjoy it. nicely written.
Seremela Minyatur chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
this is an excellent piece on cutting and very true. cutters r not freaks or mental, they are people too, and some dont realize that. evryone has a way 2 release when they are in pain, and 4 some people like us, its cutting.

fake cutters suck. i kno 2 many people that do things like that 4 attention, and they dont understand how serious it is 4 a real cutter. i also cant stand people that pretend 2 understand it cuz unless they have been there, they dont understand it at all.

anyways, great piece! keep writing!

~*Seremela Minyatur*~
JuliaV chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Interesting... there are places were you contradict yourself and your point here, but it's interesting.. also, as one of those people who did it for "attention", i can tell you that venting to people did NOT help at all... hence the cutting. Sorry if some of us prefered to try to find a way to ease their pain rather than slicing open their skin... by the way, you do need help. If you're deffending cutting as something normal, you ARE a mental case... it's not normal, not is it healthy, and I'm glad I found a way to stop. Anyway, intereseting little thing you wrote here...

~JuliaV
Gauy chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I believe every word of it. I don't cut, but my g/f does. I very much dislike her cutting and I tell her this. I know she wants to stop, yet she doesn't. I feel a lot of things. And as far as I'm concerned, it is no different than drugs (alcohol, nicotine, illegal) and gambling. It's all addictive and not healthy in my opinion. At least when done too much.

I understand that sometimes it is needed as they don't have other ways to cope. I need her right now. I need a hug. Sorry if I'm bitching to much to you.

Anyway, this is an excellent piece.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »