Reviews for If You Knew
Time To Change chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
My god. You are so great!I can really relate. Pity i have little control over the waterworks though. ah well, nothings ever perfect
ICT
Hunny622XoXo chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
i understand how you feel...awesome. :)
shinco chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I guess you got that right. We do have to be to live I guess. (I don't cuss, he, he _) Yeah. I know what you mean. We ain't livin' in the 70's anymore. It's the 20's now (what else can you call it? he,he)This is a different time and a different place...
JulieCranford-YouLoveMeDontYou chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
yeah. Well, I am home-schooled now. And most problems come from school, so I can just be myself now. Though being around my mom constantly isn't exactly a good thing.
nutcase chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
wow. well we all get into fights with our parents. it will try out ok in the end. joey
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
Don't be so rough on your self! Fights happen. Just don't mind it. Love Yah Ti~Eka!
Lady Eklipse chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
This was awesome lol! I can really understand this! They think they know everything that we go through but life isn't what it used to be and we can't just *ignore* our problems like they say!
naturallyhighandinsane chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
wow thats power in words if i've read them. i know where you are coming from with the parent thing, happens to me too. keep writing!