Reviews for Guided By
Mayotan chapter 2 . 10/28/2003
the power of females not to be doubted XD I'm a sucker and missed all the updates forgive me ;_;

gyaa naa... what is wrong with Laine! *watches anxiously - eto, reads anxiously* ;
dude chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
AH! CLIFFY IS MAKING ME IFFY! Gr...damn it. I want more! I don't care if i seem a bit greedy...more...!

Anyway, great chapter!
centi too lazy to sign in again chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
nuu you can't cut off there ;_; such naughty and brilliant muses you have. Gyah I need to write more but it takes a lot of motivation to type with one hand . This was soo good and I'm so happy for laine though that really sucked. If I know you these two have a VERY bumpy road ahead of them *cries* Angst, you gotta love it and hate it at the same time You are amazing always Edana and your stories are always so awe inspiring and perfect. You have turned me into a reader again! Oh yeah and one more thing before I leave, *holds up a jalen and yahto sighn* Whoot yahto to jalen rabu rabu wa ii to omoimasu!

~centi
AikoShrek chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
Absolutely brillant yet again. You continue to amaze me. Poor Laine. Interesting how it all happened. What exactly was inside of him? I'm sure we'll find out soon! Ky and Haden are a team now? Oh, poor Aella. Or... whatever her name really is... can't seem to remeber. ::ahem:: Anyway, beautiful. Can't wait for more! Bren better fid Laine!
ddz008 chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
GREAT CHAPTER!

Keep writing!

I really love all the darkness in your stories...

:D
Bakadesu chapter 4 . 10/6/2003
That was wonderful. I especially like how you described the kiss, it made me melt and sloosh. OOps, did I just admit that? ;

(By the way, it's the same Bakadesu that reviewed Chapter 3, but I'm registered now! _V)
Sumimasen chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
This is great! I love your characters and the way you tell this story. I’m so curious to know about these people and what’s happened to them and what’s going to happen. I think I like Brennan the best. Doesn't Brennan mean "sorrow"?

Good luck! I can’t wait for the next chapter.
NotEnough chapter 4 . 10/3/2003
Heh, i know i've already reviewed, but technically, that's only a bit of my review and is actually from the middle of it...how odd...

Anyway, amazing as usual, hence why i reviewed again...update soon and, please let Brennan and Laine be okay. Please...
ddz008 chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
GREAT!

SO GREAT!

SO LOVELY!

poR Brennan! :(

Keep writing! :D
r.mai chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
XD freaking kyrie man... -_- *inhales* lots of things this chapter... lots and lots of things this chapter... *absorbs it all like a sponge* whoa... o_o hope you update soon... and ack... broken bonds of friendship? i wonder what kyrie's gonna do now... i wonder what haden's gonna do to laine... i wonder where laine's going to run to... o_o see you next chapteR!
NotEnough chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
OMG. I HATE whatshisface
Laughing Cat chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
That was such a depressing chapter. T_T I agree, don't write in bad moods. When people do that, they usually wind up killing off their characters and then screaming "Why'd I do that?" when they're happy once more...
Seirvitas chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
OO *prepares to scream* YOU CANT STOP THERE! *bites you* My head hurts, I have to study for mid terms, and yet. I STILL DONT WANT TO STOP NOW! O well, good things come with time . If I wait it'll seem all the better when I finally get it ne? Anyway thank you SO much *personal thank you* for reading all of experiment 17 *big big BIG hug* My idol reading my story really meant a lot to me. Can't wait for more guided by and more fallen *more hugs* Wonderful writing as always and I hope things get sorted out. I still wonder what Laine is

~Centi
AikoShrek chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
Oh that was brutal. You mixed a perfectly wonderful thing like that kiss with a wonderfully HORRIBLE thing... x.x Damn Kyrie. He needs to listen to others. It's his own fault that Bren had to use his powers on him! / God damnit.

Please continue, it was am absolutely WONDERFUL chapter, I look forward to moore soon!
Bakadesu chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Nicely written. )

There are some minor grammar mistakes, such as confusing the subjective/objective and using "desperateness" instead of "despair".

eg: "He couldn’t explain the feeling, the need, the sudden desire to know whom this boy was..."(Chp. 1)

The verb is "was". You wouldn't say "whom was"; so it should be "who".

"...looking down it through the shadows he saw whom he was searching for."

The most annoying rule, ever! Don't end sentences in prepositions. It's the dumbest rule ever (especially with colloquialisms: eg. "put up with"), but you gotta hand it that it makes sense sometimes. I think that "...for whom he was searching" just sounds neater.

However, I like the character development, and how everything is a little vague in the beginning but fuzzles together in later chapters. _ Keep up the good work.

-Baka