Reviews for Guided By
AikoShrek chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Oh! I LOVE the "snowglobe" line. xD and the blind instances... that's gonna be awesome in later chapters. I can just tell there's gonna be problems with that! D
r.mai chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
o_O; EEk... I wouldn't want a sixth sense then... -_-; anywhom, darned it... no more... XD *cough* happy ending *cough* D All righty, hope you update any of your stories soon! ha ha. okie dokes. bye bye! _
r.mai chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
oh... nice. _ Hope you update more of this soon. It feels different from your other ficcies so far. I can't feel that fragileness. Anywhom, it seems really cool so far. _ I'm going on to the next chapter now. ja!
ddz008 chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
You're one of the greatest authors I have seen in the internet.

Your writing is extremely good and your ideas are excellent...

Please keep writing... with only two chapters I alredy love Laine and Brennan.

The story plot is really dark and I love it.
NotEnough chapter 2 . 8/9/2003
Are Brennan and Laine in similar situations then?

Haden is evil, i all ready hate him. No wait, i hated him last chapter...

Update soon...
NotEnough chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I hate how you always have amazing ideas and are able to write so bloody brilliantly. Though, i guess it's good right? i mean, at least this way i get to read something that interests me...
Jo chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
It's pretty good so far. I love the way you portray your characters. I hope that in the next chapter we can learn more about them.

Jo
eternity-silenced chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
what can i say...another horrible story well written. XD not only did it keep me occupied the entire way through, but now you have got me hooked and i keep visiting to see if you updated. horrible i say, horrible. XD
Dream Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Just like your other ones, this story was great! I can't wait (even though I'll have to, I know) to read the next part! Please write more soon!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
It was GREAT!

I love this first chapter, it was really interesting!

Your writing is amazing and you're one of my fictionpress favorite authors..

This story is really good and the plot is excellent.

Please! Keep writing!

:D
Laughing Cat chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
This is very good so far- much darker than any of your other stories by the looks of it. I loved how you set the tone with the rain and the darkness. You seemed to draw me in until I could almost hear it. _
AikoShrek chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
::giggles madly:: Another story! D Full and soaked to the bone with emotion. Some day I'm going to go into depression from what you fill your stories with. -.-; I LOVE IT.

I want to know what sense he lost. o.o; It says "Expecially with the loss of one of his senses" Brennan's not blind, not deaf, not mute, so what is it?

and you wrote that Laine is gonna give his life up. He's gonna die? X.x;

Damn... now i've got to add another story to my list. u.u
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9