Reviews for Used
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Really good use of repetition, really relays your feelings to the reader.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
this is damn good I like it
swirlygirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
so true but what would we ever experience in life if we didn't take chances right? great work and thanks for all the reviews!
BadGirlz4Life chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
thats so sad casue i would never want to be used like that
Kyaroru Fanel chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
M...this story seems to have a lot of emotion around it. I quite like it.
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
wow, that really sucks. well, in the very least you learned from it.
without the sun im silent chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
That would be a very cool song.
Apollo chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
hmm. i like it. you got your emotions across quite nicely. Only, it seemed rather short, like it ended before you fully got into it.

sorry it did not work out the way you hoped, and sorry that he used you. ::sigh:: maybe you two can salvage your friendship? who knows? stranger things have happened...
CHEYENNE19 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
i love relates to my ex boyfriend..he used me..played me..just said he loved me to torture me insanely, and im still hurt till this day from him; over all..good job on this, R&R mine too please
recalcitrant chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
i felt that u had a really well written poem here so i m reviewing to tell u that. i think u have the all the makings of a really good writer. please rr my stuff if u want. i suggest "be where i wanna be", "hurt" and "this one is called f* you." keep up the good writing because i would love to read more.

yellow sparks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Again, I like the way you repeated the 1st and last stanza. Fortunately, this particular instance hasn't happened to me, but I can almost empathize from your poem.
Strawberry Chapstick chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Wow! I'm sure a lot of people can relate - including me, heh. This really sums up the feelings of someone in the situation, or it does for me, anyway. This is really well written! Is it based on a true experience? If it is, I'm really sorry to hear that, and I know what you're going through! I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for reviewing me )
TomAfton chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Well written, except I think the chorus is used a little too frequently. If you spaced it out by adding a bridge or just more verses, it would sound a lot cleaner.
KristyGrace19 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wow, great job. I can relate unfortunately.

Keep writing.

Starlight Maiden chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Aw...nicely written, gets the point across well, I think it would do well as a song but I like it as a poem.