Reviews for Father
Willow Adams chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Nice, vivid imagery and good use of metaphor. I think it seems out of place, the mention of the college professors. It takes away from the story a little in its current form. Maybe you could reword it?

Ana seems very sophistocated for a kindergarten age child. Think of how a four or five-year-old speaks and thinks.

Some of your foreshadowing confused me at first. I understood later, but maybe there's a way to clarify some of those things earlier without giving too much away.

Still, neat story and very well-written. Interesting twist at the end. Isn't it sort of cruel for a kid to mock another child like that? But oh, well. Nice job. I enjoyed it.
Vampiricdezires chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Sorry to have to reply to your review on one of your stories. I would of replied otherwise, but you said your email didn't work.

The thing about my "essay/rant" is it's MY opinion. Not yours, not everyone elses, mine.

I bet you'd probably flame me just the same if I didn't generalize everything and picked only one or two religions.

I don't believe in God. I'm not Christian. I'm not Catholic (although my family is.)

I used to have faith and all that jazz, but not even God proved his existance to me. I'm sorry if everyone else has to be a follower and have to believe in something in order to think something exists.

Something exists because it's visible. You can see it, feel it, hear it, taste it, and manipulate it. I don't see God as being any of those.

I'm glad you reviewed my essay. Don't get me wrong. I'm not angry. Everyone has their point of view, their own opinions. You're entitled to yours, just as I am to mine.

The key word to that essay was RANT. Rants never are facts, only opinions. In my eyes, only the Earth (people, creatures, and plants alike) are there.

I'll probably be reading some of your writings when I have time (more then likely tomorrow).
bobo chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
hey its me

o my god..that was really good.. i love you! haha.. i loved it.. i didnt understand it untill she talked abt the dead daddy thing with the dandelion. i love this stories. I would enjoy reading more like these. (depressing ones) help me in some aspects of my life.. hehe.. so keep writing! love ya gurl!
And All That Could Have Been chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
THAT'S SAD!. . . hmph. but good. Don't get me wrong.
Maiden Philyra chapter 1 . 8/3/2003