Reviews for Punk Rock Anthem
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I LOVE THIS!

It's awesome. very cool.
a e i o u and sometimes y chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Haha, this made me smile. My friends and I are just starting up a band, and I love the feeling of just chillin with them and playing guitar along with the bass and drums.
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
It made me smile and laugh. Though I prefer rock over punk, it did not change my perspective of the poem/song. Excellent. One thing, in the line:
"I love punk and its here tp stay"
That tp is to sin't it? Just something you might want to change. Wonderful song!
sicksadworld chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
This is really good... u guys play this? I'd like to hear it. Anyway its really cool...kinda sounds like what peep say about me liking punk...sicksadworld
pennydeath chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I can just see the headbanging. Brilliant job.
moon-dragon3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
brilliant! light, funny and generally a brilliant song wih great lyrics.
Jesca chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
okay, allow me to say: whatever and whatever again! you can't say you're punk or your music is rock! the people who listen to it decide that...no song will ever say that it's rock because that's just so try hard! do you honestly think you can just say you're music is rock and it is? way not! nobody does that. what your song says is, "i have a band so just like most bands we are punk rock" and that is so fakie! as in skater's 'fakie'. this song should be sung by Avril Lavigne and that's a bad thing. you don't say you're a punk rocker or even a popstar! it's too FAKE! you're, like, 'feeling' opressed. you think you are just because you say it! and it's not...a real punk started out before and if you were that means you were actually rebeling against something but here you don't say it! you don't. this is the farthest thing from actual punk rock! it's closer to pop because pop songs are so 'telling'.
oddmoonbi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Hey the song sounds awsome, wish I could hear it with the tune and all. What's the name of you band? You probaly stated it, but oh well, I didn't see it. Oh and thanks for the review of my OOps! She's Sleazy Again! Thanks, and glad you liked! Ok lata
Jesusfreak-4-life chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
That is a really cool song!
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
awesome sauce-your band sounds pretty cool. ;)

winged one
Angsty Teenage Scribbler chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Heh... a nice fun song. _ After reading all the angsty poems I could stand, it's good to see someone write something just for the thrill of it and not for the release of pain. Thanks for sharing it! _