Reviews for Raven
kiki chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
hello

i know that i am 3 years too late and the possiblity of ou ready this review is slim. But I would just like to say that I think you are an awesome writer. And I congratelate you on your wonderful work on Immortality
Celestrial Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
wow...nice...(stupid evil peacock)...That was a great story!
Ancient-Legend chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
It's good,I found another person who loves ravens.*grins stupidly*But it seems like you hate peacocks though,I think their write more short stories like this,their good and intresting.
Calico Piper chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Wow, Apz, I didn't know you wrote short stories! You do a good job, I can never do those, I can't wrap it up fast enough. No, this is really good! I can so see that you wrote it, with the raven and everything ~ Sweet job!
magnetic-starfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
wow!

That was beautiful!

'nuff said
moondust chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Great story! I hope you got an A _

~moondust
deadaccount352 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
good
Angsty Teenage Scribbler chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Oh, I love this! Absolutely wonderful. Honor and pride seems so belittled these days, I'm always looking for stories (or attempting to write) stories that bring the point of keeping one's honor over personal gain into plain view. Many thanks for sharing this.
Tuatha De Danann chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
OOh I really like this. I have a thing about stories like these - 'How the elephant got his trunk' is one of my favourites and I think I'm going to put this right up there with it )

If you post more short stories I will so R&R )

That was a hint, by the way )