Reviews for Julie
Mythers chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
WOW...this is a very good story. It was strong and awesome. :-)
Dana from down the hall chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
OMG! That was great! lol... sad but good! XD ttyl chica
Katharine Emily Francis chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That is a great short story. Butthing i do not really get is why Julie wanted to ruin her life. Was it because she had told her her?

I like it.

Be seeing you.
David chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
It was very quick and I kind of wish there had been more character development, but at the same time I almost became overly sad as it was so it was better there isnt :)

I really liked the description of the deaths, they were simple and detailed; enough information that they were very interesting and not something out of a horror B movie.

in short (and cutting the bullshit) it was really really cool, but very sad :(
Traixen chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Thankies for the review. It is nice to know that when I dust off my keybard I can actually type something. And in complete sentences, too _. This was actually a freaky dream I had after staying up some 52 hours straight (Which I do highly not recommend.) This was only ment to be a short story. I have a bad habit of starting something longer then never finishing it (*Pokes 1147*) Once again, Thanks! _

~Traixen
Flyyboy06 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
That was really good; sad-but good. Julie. . .I hate her. The other girl *what was her name* should've just shot her and ran. You could've continued this for sure b/c it has a lot of potential and you did a great job on it.