Reviews for Dancing
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
very beautiful.
the mouse that roared chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I love the comparisons between him and her. Very pretty poem, and thought provoking.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
lovely! I've seen you around, but never actually read any of your work. I'll have to check out some more.
lyv
Lady Ariel chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Gosh, being sick sucks, it's like my mind is butter. It's hard for me to decipher, but even if I'm not sick I'm still not good at understanding things. Haha. Um... okay, I'll read this again later when I can fully appreciate it, but it seems like the lady is optimism and the man is suffering? Okay, reading it over a second time... it makes more sense now. Stupid cold. Haha. Well, anyway, I'm back momentarily. :)
JupGrrl chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I have a genius for a sister.
This is marvelous. I am going to show it to some of my friends. This is really just an amazing piece.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
bee-yoo-tee-fool! Hehe, it's me summerdazed, remember? Anyway, great poem yet again from an extraordinary poet!
summerdazed
elohimdancer319 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
beautiful.

who said that a Savior can't apply to you because you Jewish?

KB
the tuesday after chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I like your optomism. The world needs more people like you.

L.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Every poem that attaches dancing into its lines is very enchanting... this is no different. Excellent job on it!
strongwind chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
i love the last 2 lines! i updated dress of dreams- please tell me what you think!

thanks for revewing me!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Excellent poem. It flowed really well. The last four lines were my favourite. Keep up the great work :)

*cosmo-queen*
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Another brillaint work from our poet. I love the last stanza best.
LadyGawain chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This is definatly going on my favorites list. I love how you portrayed the different points of view. This is awesome!
RoseRed chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Beautiful poem. Writing a poem is probably one of the best ways for a person to express him/herself.
Miamouse chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I really, really like this. Very metaphorical and open to interpritation, in some ways.

I especialyl like the last four lines... they're very simple and the ending is marvellous- it leaves the reader hanging, with something to think about.

Mia :)