Reviews for Hold My Hand
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Hmm. . ."Easy Destruction?" I'm kind of bad at titles, sorry.
I love it. Short and with such great imagery and vocabulary. I'm totally falling in love with your poetry. . .
-Jessica
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
beautiful poem...great work!
Teresz chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
that's not sad at all. Love only seems to bring negative things...but sooner or later the positive will come, and sweep the negative away...but for now, there's dreaming right?
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
lol...your so funny, chica, you need to come to realise you are one of hte most amazing poets on ficpress...your only romantic one? well its pretty good, i mean, its very subtle, i wouldnt think of it as romantic if you hadnt said so...but i think i find it all the more lovely because of its subtleness, the small tocuhes of innocence and hesitant hopes, and that little grain of fear really make the poem.

kudos, great work.
Silence-endlessecho chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I love the idea of acceptance after you put yourself together and the peices don't quite fit. It's nice to have someone say the things we already know. I loved that line! Agreement - connection to someone, something else - outside ourselves. I think this poem is about hope. I liked it!
Soulless Wanderer chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Showrt and sweet. You get the point across so easily.
Angerona chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
this mad me smile for some odd reson, for you think it is the only romantic thing you think you've ever written when many of your things are very dark and romantic to me. ::shrugg:: oh well poetry and i are involved so don;t be supirsed if i sound wierd.

I know what it's like to feel ripped apart and then thrown back together for bette ror worse. IT happens every day when i wake up. I have to rip every thing apart got threw it pick the emotions i feel i cna show to other throw them in and leave the rest behind. And i almost wonder if some one can explain to me whats going on in my own head and what the world is doing and why everything is everything! ok i'm babling but your work makes me think which is what all great poems should do. Great great great work. :D

Angerona the Goddess of DEath
MoonlightRegret chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
The tone in this piece is different from the one in paper plane, but I still liked it. Fun to read because its unexpected again. I like how you use surprises. Kewl.

I like!
Trinity Joselyn Carter chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
wow... romantic... :D i am the same way but hold my hand is a good title i guess... it disguises the hurt and pain in the poem... wow...
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
very interesting, i love it, extremely well written and very beautiful ina torn sort of way, anywayz, aweseome job
RiskaMemory chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Wow. i loved that so much. You really have an awesome writing style. Great job.
Sunflower Philosophy chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Hmm, it's a toughie, on the title front...

I personally loved it, your usual standards of poetry... ;)

*holds your hand and tells you that love and hate are not pathetic excuses for all of mankind's weaknesses* (they're emotions)

Wasn't that intelligent...? Man, I'm getting really lame at this.

Just because things are easily destroyed doesn't make them unimportant... you are easily destroyed, and you are the darn most important thing in your life. That is, I hope... But anyway, really... value does not come from how fragile something is...

As I think I said already, before I got carried off in another philosophical deluge, um... it's a beautiful poem!

m* Sunflower, anyone?
COSMOSQC chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I liked it, a lot. And thats usually what you find, the deepest most meaningful poems are normally written about something trivial. anyway, the title suits, don't change it.
Blankface chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Good poem! It's really deep and kinda morbid. Oh well! I liked it anyways! How bout 'Tell Me'? how's that for a title?
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
This was neat, I liked it. Brought up a lot of interesting things to think about.