Reviews for ChewedUp PostIts
Kagamiko chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Sweet storyline, nice jokes and plot twists. Some incorrect grammar, and...O.o Jeezebus, people get hyper in your story! Good job overall! :3
p-y-a chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
hey...cool story! brian is so sweet! y cant there b actual guys like that in the real world...just wanted to ask..is that song in the end one u made up? coz if so ur an amazing song riter! i loved it! and if not whos it by? and wats it called? coz i think id b a reeli cool song! oh..and thanks for the simple plan mention *silly smile* i LOVE sp! amazing story!
bemused scribbler chapter 10 . 12/4/2004
such an awesome story! it was so cute, and the characters were great. hehe. another one of yours on my favorites list! .
bemused scribbler chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
I love this story! i cant stop reading it! well, back to reading it.. _
nind isilr chapter 10 . 7/11/2004
great great story, really, good jokes, great characters, yay! congratulations
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 10 . 10/22/2003
wow.

That was amazing. It seriously was really great.

Kezzy is such a cool character, she reminds me so much of my self...

So let me get this straight... this is a true story? That's so cool :-D
Mahagony chapter 10 . 9/18/2003
I LOOVE THIS STORY! please say there's a sequel!
Mahagony chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
aw...*everything was going so well..
firess chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
is there gona b a sequel or whatever those thingys are called? this is a good story.
Marlah Singer chapter 3 . 8/28/2003
hey, i love the writing style of this story, at first inthought it was just you talking, lol, i am such a dickhead! Great story, epp goign i dunno of its finished or not, sorry, i'll shut uop and keep reading now, can u plz, R and R me? plz!

Good Job! i love it
Rina-Lyn Bae chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
I loved it! The song was so awesome! And I knew it about the tape. Yup. I knew it. Anywayz. The whole story was so great. There seemed to be a few to many characters, ones who had names but weren’t too developed, but I guess you needed people for the band. Other than that, I think it turned out pretty cool. Start up a new story soon, I love your writing! RLB
lady-void chapter 10 . 8/25/2003
Wahoo! Youre story rocks! Wow It is soo good lol its a really sweet ending! And Id like to say thank you for writting it because wow! Also like others I demand a sequel! Please pretty please with a cherry on top! The whole story is so good write more your very good at it! (um i said good alot tehre didnt i and used alot of exclamation marks too)
to advertise here call 1800 chapter 10 . 8/24/2003
IT WAS SO GOOD! goddamn its over. i demand a sequel! SEQUEL! *menacing tone*. lol, thanks for the email. i had almost given up on the story when i got it. it was so amazing. write more... if not about the same characters, do a diff story! you must! YOU MUST! It was so good. okay, ive said that too much. anyway, keep writing, and trust me i will keep reading.
FamousOneLiners chapter 10 . 8/24/2003
i love this story, very sweet, and honest and that song if it was fictional or real kicked ass!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 10 . 8/24/2003
yay! i loved this chapter, its wonderful! i can belive the story is over, its sadening. :( maybe a sequel... hint hint. hehe great job el senorita loco!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »