Reviews for Peace, Luv, Empathy
alias.u chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
nice. true. and rather poignant

ppl should think of that especially as the world is, as i have summed up with words of my life lol, a world of apathy and lethargy D

u do obsess about Kurt Cobain tho dont u lolciao x
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very nice work. Quite beautiful, in a sad sort of way. I liked the short lines and the amount of power they held. Very good ending. Great poem, keep it up!
Random Tokin' White Dude chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I noticed you had used those three great words in your intro, and before I even read this I thought of Kurt Cobain, because of course those are three of the words he placed into his suicide note.
jennifer callaghan chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
i liked it alot you wrote what u felt.
andrea chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
you wrote about how strongly you felt about the world in this poem and thats why i liked it even if i dont think that the world can live on love peace and empathy but it is still an awsome peice of work!
The Inklings Reborne chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
heh...you make it sound like things used to be better than this...hardly...welcome to life...all you can do is try to clean up your own little corner of it and hope that others will do the same...but it is worth doing...for by cleaning that one small space you will have helped to make it better instead of contributing to the disaster of our own self-inflicting demise...here's hoping we would all do the same...

.:Demosthenes:.
michaela chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Way kool peom it rocks vick kool

luv ya Michaela
Lynsey chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Vickie ur poems r brilliant! Im not jst saying that cos im ur freind im saying that cos its the truth u really should write more cos uv got a talent! Plz dont keep me in suspence and WRITE MORE!

lv ya

Lynsey

x
K. Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
So true. It seems so much simpler when you are a child, before you learn about greed, materialism, money, power, fame... the list goes on.
S. K. Doyle chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Sentimental tacky crap, but in a good way. Please refrain from using e-mail abbreviations in a writing forum like this. You are not AIMing your buddy.
Kazuline chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
really cool poem, this could be a song. im impressed that you can rhyme and still get your message across (i cant do that a lot of the time). the only thing i thing that turned me off was the "And burn." i just thought that was really awkward. the rest of it is great though, good job!
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Excellent poem, brilliant message, and I commend you for writing this. I definitely agree with all that you are saying. The human race just seems to get more and more corrupted and it pains me to see this. If only more people took heed of your message, then the world would be a better place. But do humans ever learn?

*cosmo-queen*