Reviews for Of Dogs and Wolves
pseudonyms-shadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
This is a great story,you should update it please...I'll give you a cookie _
Barkers chapter 5 . 4/27/2005
please write more! or i think i shall die lol
Kinoki chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
i luv wulvs! please finish it! gimme more! oh, and by the way, yes, Roan knows she's a girl. (i'm kinda late aren't i?)
Kezkay chapter 5 . 1/18/2004
o! so cool! why haven't you updated recently! I demand you finish this! This smart-ass little girl amazes me! Don't stop! no stopping allowed! *nudges* *winks* *KICKS*
-Kez
warnthepenguins chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I like it! A very interesting premise. Your writing and depiction of speech are both great. But are you sure that the older thief would really choose to undertake such a risky venture as "kidnapping" a noble just out of compassion? Wouldn't he need some other incentive?
Kezkay chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
The birds and the bees... those poor, poor children. O, I wonder how Rae is gonna accompish that feat. hmm... I must go to review another's story now, catcha ya later, -Kez
Kezkay chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
"It is ever so nice to have gold and jewels.” hehe, ah...how true. Wow, the princess is only 7? She's dang mature, but I can see why! Stupid tutors! Let the poor girl have some fun, MWA HAHA HA!

Haha, the Wolf, speechles... I really like that name by the way. A guild of thieves called the wolves...tres cool.

"The pleasure is mine." mmhmm, yeah, haha. Ah, the benefits of being the leader.

I'm gonna go read the next chapter now, -Kez
Kezkay chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
"As dense as they are, they do notice people shouting after awhile.” Gosh, that's hilarious! The poor girl! Starved if she makes a mistake! *growls*

Haha, the whole peasant/thief/noble speech thing was done out perfectly, and all three characters so far are awesome, each unique. I'm gonna go read the next chapter now, -Kez
Kezkay chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
aw! Daemon is so cute! sorry, just had to get that out. A little nine-year-old thief, with propah grammah! hehe. I love this story so far! The beginning, with the two pairs of eyes... VERY enthralling! Kalarae was perfectly described: her boredom, intelligence, watchfulness, and eagerness to see the world! I can't wait to see what happens next!

-Kez

PS- thanks for the review!
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Loved the opening lines. They certainly drew me in the story.

The account of her everyday life was vivid, and I could feel her boredom.

And I certainly liked your little thief. Especially his name.

Great first chapter. I'll be back for more.
Ninsetta Tristel Sundar chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
i really like this story. It's going on my favorites list. I love strong female characters...Write more soon.
SakuraCC87 chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
hehehe Sounds like Kelarae is either really good at sneaking out or her family doesn't much care for where she usually goes... lol, sorry if i haven't reviewed earlier, but times lately have been to busy for me too... I promise to review more in tbe future!
ChibiYume chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Ai! Write more! Write more! -
sanity chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
Great! I enjoyed reading it!
silverheart121 chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
pretty cool...thanks for reviewin my story by the way...u are now on my favorites list btw