Reviews for Being Myself
Angels Fall First chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I don't know if my english will be correct but... ;)you read one of my poems so i wanted to know a little more about know, in a way, i recognize myself in what you say, even in what you write to describe your poems.i really appreciate your ideas, and i agree, i think angst doesn't always mean death...even if sometimes it's so close...
Calmly Chaotic chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
lol, That last bit is so true. We have so many trying to stand out that they are becoming their own group. Very well done.
Cobain88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Seems very true to all that try too hard to be different, I like.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I really like this. I can relate to it... it's a hard question to answer, and you have to wonder if you're doubting that you're really being yourself, then how can you really be being yourself? That's just a thought of mine. I love this poem. Great job.
TygirSky chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I can relate with this poem. Though I'm not really one to stand out, i do feel like i have to do something random and different just so people will pay atention to me. *sadness* i like how it's in 3s though _
Ever Be chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
i really liked this one, i like the way that you explore that subject of blending in when standing out. nice job!
Keeper of the Key chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Nice poem! ;) Its well written.
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Yeap, being yourself is the best life can offer.
thaiswirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
you should always try to be yourself no matter what...great work
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Well written work. Hmph. How's that for alliteration! Never mind.

Heart of the Sword
Phoenix Raven chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
me likey! very good
teh tarik chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Be yourself! You're unique, no one can ever be like you!
Falling Stars chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Ohh.. I liked this a lot! It was well written, good work -
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
cute n sweet. nice meaning behind it