Reviews for Evolution of Testicular Pain
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
This is, without a doubt, one of the best and extremely funny pieces I’ve ever read. No one could possibly top such hilarity. I love it! I don’t have a penis, testicles or the other organs guys possess, but this is just freaking hilarious!
This is, in my opinion, highly original and devastatingly awesome. Comedy at its finest!
You’re one helluvan author! You deserve more than a cookie. Hell, you deserve the whole basket of goodies. Your knack for making comical writings is shown in this work. Such a great work!
I’ve never read a poem more outrageous and outlandish as this one. It’s just deliciously witty!
The most notorious stalker of F.P.
The most perverted untouched virgin,
-Wicked Tongue
ylem chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
This makes me laugh. You sound like...the Latin American equivalent to David Attenborough. Not only is what you said humorous, but it certainly makes sense, if you are thinking evolution-wise.
Winemagnet1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Very good. Very funny!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Liking this very much. Maybe its just my sense of humour but i find this hilarious! Great stuff!

Spawny
Soleil Antoinette chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hehe- nice scientific thing going on here! A nice little poem for some humor, definately have to recommend to to my guy friends! :O :D
iccess-america chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
*L* THAT was freakin hilarious! I especially liked the monkey scenarios. *starts laughing* Somehow I am unable to have sympathy for the male species. Maybe that's because when my friend got it...there with a baseball bat I had to leave the room so I could laugh hysterically. But with that aside, good job. Another work of pure genious and something else. What exactly made you think of that?

Iccess-america
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I was extremely reluctant to read this, being a female and all. But, for the sake of humor, I was willing to suck it up and take it like a man...*sigh* -.-"

I don't know where you get your inspiration and, to tell you the truth, I really don't want to know. Whatever works.

I especially liked your theory on evolution, very thought provoking. Hehehe...

I had a little trouble reading it as a poem, though.

Overall, very funny. Nice.

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
LOL! I can't believe you actually wrote something like this. This is fricken hilarious. I was laughing my ass off when I read the monkey balls part. What in the hell influenced you to write this? I don't even know if I want to know. Good job I guess I should say. It was very creative and very very hilarious.
Sorceress Kirara chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hehehe, Oh that was so funny! Being a girl I tend to include...er crotch hits to the male chracters in my fics. From now on I'll think twice about that...

Actually, I dont think Clamman will be getting married so a couple scenes wont hurt. _

Keep up the great writes!

Hogwarts Poet