Reviews for No Sleep Eyes
ylem chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
You have this fantastic way with descriptions. It's marvelous; really innate. Good for you.
Soleil Antoinette chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Nice poem here - flowing and the ideas are strung together smoothly... I'm not a really into poetry per say, but you are a good writer of both stories and poems - bravo!
Porcelain Mask chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Unique style of poetry, not bad for staying up at 1:26 in the morning. I rather like this.
iccess-america chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
I'm a big fan of poetry. This flowed very well and you give the impression that your talking about many different things. I liked a lot! Though I found the 'time 1:26 tatooed in blood' to be slightly random. Unless that's the time you decided to finally sleep...

Iccess-america
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Ah, now this is poetry. I'm glad to see you writing some poems, I'm rather found of them . This is very good.

You use some wonderful descrptions and metaphors which create some wonderful imagery. The flow works pretty well.

Nice job.

Arrivederci!

-Terra Tigra-
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow. Short and sweet. I'm not a big fan of poetry, I like taking more poetic ideas and putting them into stories rather than actually writing poetry. I'm not good at writing poetry anyway. But you are damn good. Great, great poem. I liked it a lot. Good job.