Reviews for The Girl on the Corner
i-want-2-delete-my-account chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
The emotion comes through well, I like the images it gives. I like the last line a lot.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Great poem. Good luck with poetry and life. Have a wonderful day.

~Twilight Starr~
special chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I. Loved. This.

It was wonderfully, spectacularly beautifully, amazingly lovely.

I Love Love Loved it.

The style was very refreshing, and beautifully creative.

Lovely.

It made me cry.

The last line finished it perfectly. The repetition was extremely powerful.

;)allie
Meg Schick chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I really like the style of this. It's really cool. Good job.~Meg
awaiting impatient person chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Depressing. Very depressing. .:sniff sniff:. You should send it to some anthology or something like that. I sent one of my poems to um... What's it called? "celebration Of Young Poets" or something like that. They have a website called . My name is in the top ten list for sixth grade of New Jersey for this Spring, Leah Alata.
. ?A3&Q265996&C49278
My poem is written in blue. I like the poem, but I don't think it's one of my best.
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
just me,
nice poem, well, more than nice, but i don't wanna have to think of a better word good job
915fd
clashofthenash101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
This was an amazing poem! You are a great writer! This is like one of the best poems I have ever read... I absolutely love it! Keep writing! ) And thanks so much for reviewing my story...
inconsequential me chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Holy jeeze!

Seriously now... Where do you come up with this?

This...This...this poem is AMAZING. My goodness. I knew you were a very talented author...

but who would've known that you've also mastered poetry? Quite the feat, if you ask me...

This is so original! I've never seen a poem structured like this before! Gah, I loved it! 'twas very descriptive and well written and...Jeeze...Heh. Amazing, i say!
My Works 87 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow, this is an amazing piece of poetry. I really love the style of using the last word in each sentence as the first word in the next. It is very original. You are very descriptive on the appearance and emotions of this girl. I don't know her name, or what has happened to her, yet her feelings seem real and I experience her anguish. Seriously, this is one of the best poems I have ever read!
AngelicSynner chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
i jus logged on to check my e-mail, recieve an author alert and here i am reviewing, o m g that was amazing, i absolutely luv it ! keep on writting !

- Jen
Slideshow chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
i loved the word sequence! how one word finishes a line, then continues another. brilliant.
Jenn-chan aka KristinaToffland chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
yup, your stuff is always good! oops, said this was a story when it was poetry, my bad! i tried poetry in my "Living with," so come and tell me what you think of it, i think i writer better than i "ryhme," tee hee. talk to ya lataz, Kris
Disturbances within chapter 1 . 8/8/2003