Reviews for Selfish Haunting
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Hmm, I was actually proud of this one, it's just some of the things I used to feel and go through.. seems like I do all the time now, meh. Anyway "fag" lol it's not a story, 'tis a POEM! X_x but hey lol I found this review quite amusing so I thought I'd reply.. anyone else who's reviewed me seems to enjoy my work, so hey it's nice to see a hater for once *laughs* bah I'm amusing myself now. Don't like my stuff, fine, but don't hide who you are by typing "fag" lol, quite immature these days to leave a nasty review and not show yourself. Anyways, off I go. Still really proud of this piece I must say! _
Fag chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
this story is annoying..just like all of them..ive read 4 and already i dont see anything good at all.
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
that was realy beautiful! this is going on my favorites, I just really liked the metaphors. And about that lesbian thing, I dont care what you are, and no one else should either. People can be ignorant at times, but dont let that get you down. All love is beautiful, and if it's not meant to be, it will not last, but I hope in your case, it does.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
very powerful, again, i think stanzas would help this tremendously and if you do it just right it adds emphesis on certian parts and that really adds to the power of a poem i think, anywayz, muchly enjoyed, love the last line, lots of emotion in this one, excellent job
Lestette chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Simply beautiful! Well writen, well thought out. You have good use of words and structure. I think the meaning of this poem goes so deep and meaningful into peoples minds. Like that people can relate to it. I really can see into this poem... its more than just words _
Taltos chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
wow. that's incredible. captures...it...so perfectly. kudos.