Reviews for Frozen
Escapist chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
It seems like when I wrote that review for chapter 3 of this I was a completely different person than I am now. It's almost scary how much my mind has grown (perceptions, ideals) in a matter of months. And with that being said, I'm still able to relate to this. The life being about falsity and the mindless dolls that we all are I think about all the time. It's something that I have to shamefully admit to my conscience as well, because what's more harrowing than thinking that your free from everyone else and then realizing that the second that hits you, you have to acknowledge that you're no different from anyone else?
Punky Monkey chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
These are all so amazing! I was wondering... are these all real life experiences or are they true with extras to emphasize the story? Whichever they are they're really good.
Btw how old r u? Cus you said you're at school in these and i was just wondering :)
I am Gone chapter 3 . 9/11/2003
I really liked this dark and errie on so many levals.
Escapist chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
It's me over and over again. You've written down thoughts that have passed through my head and posted them for the world to examine.

Someone has to.

Your story here (story? it seems like so much more) was amazing. It's so beautiful in its truth, and in its "doubt, confusion, disbelief, indifference, hatred, loneliness, and then oblivion."

The ultimate steps on how to freeze yourself alive, as you said so perfectly.

Truly a commendable job.