Reviews for The Secret to Keeping On
Fia chapter 6 . 8/5/2004
I love this story. In case you find it odd or strange, I'm just going to mention I'm in a Cody-like position myself. I like(d?) my cousin, who is male, and he claims to be gay (or bi, I think he's still unsure). The emotions are so very real... it's odd. Somehow reading this story has made me feel different about my own situation.
Thanks for the great read.
Germaine Amundsen chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
Fay is a pretty cool cat. Yeah, it's been a long time since I last reviewed... I figured I should give some people the respect they deserve first for being great writers, and second for having me on their favorites list. Now if only I could get some reviews from them... Hahaha.
I really adore Cody, especially because that's one of my favorite names. Anyhow! I hope to see the next chapter soon.
Autumn tears chapter 5 . 11/15/2003
Yes! More chapters! The addition of Fay was brilliant, she seems pretty cool so far, and believable too. Sorry about the whole not getting what was wrong with Cody thing- I'm just easily confused, so really, it had nothing to do with your writing. (Which is amazing by the way) The flashback was great, you were right though- it does have this disturbing feel about it. Looking forward to reading more...
freedman121 chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
Great chapter. This is really coming along well. And no, the chapter doesn't seem to be any different than the others.

I like it just as much at least... Well, I've got to go now-homework, but you know :)

Freedman
Autumn tears chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
Hm. I *really* liked it so far. It took me a bit to get an idea of what was wrong with Cody, but I think I have a grip on it now. The part about AAron's sister was interesting too, I wasn't expecting that is that going to turn into a subplot? Anyhow, I'm really glad you're inspired please please write more, I'm adding the story to my favorites so I can read new chapters as soon as they get posted :D
freedman121 chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Great job! I really like that most of this story is dialouge. I haven't read many in mostly dialouge, and I like it. Please continue... I can't wait to read more!
freedman121 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Hmm... This is really good. Although I did have to read it a second time to figure out who was who... I liked this a lot. But now I'm gonna read the next chapter.
Sidewalks chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
I dunno why but the dialogue between Jess and Cody was really good.

I have trouble continuing stories.. I hope you don't have it too.
Germaine Amundsen chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
OOh, I hope your inspiration doesn't evaporate! This is too good! I mean, not too good, but you know, too good.

Oh, whatever. I love it!
Aezy chapter 3 . 10/17/2003
Wow. For something mostly based around dialogue I've managed to pick up a lot just from these few chapters! This story also seems to have a decent plot as well, so I'll be checking up to see how you're doing! Well done!

Aezy
Sidewalks chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
This is.. pretty.
I am Gone chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
This is a nice flow so far.I like the words that you have chosen as up date soon.