Reviews for My Dark Kiss
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 3/12
This is amazing! I love the writing style (though I've never gotten around to reading Anne Rice), and it amazes me that you wrote it in just over an hour.
Actually, I realize that this is a very old one-shot, and I'm sorry for reviewing like it's recent, as I'm sure you don't much care anymore. But just in case you do, it was totally inspiring!
Thank you!
kosovka chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hello, This is Kosovka,

You reviewed my story "The Swamp" and I would like to say thank you for your feedback. I am an H. P. Lovecraft fan and Stephen King fan, but didn't intend to copy any of their writing. I love vampires as my bio states, and Anne Rice is one of my fav authors, so naturally I must extend my compliments on this one shot story. I will read your other stories when I get a chance as well. I absolutely love your writing style, and your vocab usage is amazing. Besides stories, I am a big fan of radio productions. I make my own in my spare time, and I was wondering if you wanted any of your stories adapted to radio production format. Incase you're not sure what they are, you can visit

to get samples of radio plays.

I also have my website for my podcast listed on my bio if you'd like to check out what I've done thus far.

You could also just drop me an email at

if you like

Love your stories!
tentacle chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
my eyes change colour too.
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Good job. I liked the detail in it. Although i have never read a full book of Anne Rice's from what i did read (twenty pages, man that stuff is hard!) this is probably better, i can understand it. (mean younger vampire readers can read something good istead of struggling to read something that is a blur) Great job.
I've got a vampire story to, feel free to check it out, great job! I loved the way you desricbed the part were she drank his blood, i could picture it, almost feel it.
Sinead De Lioncourt chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
*smiles* Well, if you meant to write like Anne Rice, you have certainly achieved your goal. I am a great fan of her Vampire Chronicles, have read them all, and this certaintly has her elegant style. I also enjoyed it thoroughly.
genies9 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
o... very interesting. :)
WhenTheyWereDown chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Imitating writers you like can be good practice but nothing more. Try to find your own voice.
IrishVampire13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This doesn't sound like Anne Rice at all.
Spiky Hair Kid chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
The disclaimer that isn't needed first- Of course, you know me well enough, I haven't read anything by Anne Rice. So forgive me for my lack of "well it's very much like," or "not exactly like," comparisons.

On to the oneshot itself. It was like one of those things where I couldn't stop reading, even if I wanted to. Hell, while I was reading I was gonna eat a Milky Way, I had it in my hand, but put it down to not distract myself.

Of course, as it always seems, the imagery is amazing. I thought I was the one experiencing the "dark kiss."

So yeah, it's basically wowed me to a point where I've been lost in a trance. Where I've become completely quite and focused only on this. In other words, fabulous job.