Reviews for Beautyishness
CommaSplice chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Ah yes, typical love poem to the last line, except more anti then not.
Mopey McGhee chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Ohmygod. ::picks self up off the floor after falling out of the chair because of laughter:: That was incredibly hilarious! Excellent descriptions, this is totally priceless. :D
-Rose
eisirK chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
O lizzard, i loved how you described the toes,

and you know what

I think i'm falling in love with you again too *winks*

your lizbian lover,

ling
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
HAHAHHA! THAT IS SO FUNNY! It's hilarious, I love it!
Anagronax chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I have to say, the first time I read this one, it made me snigger.

I read this one again today and it made me snigger again!

I like this one a lot, love poems are usually very blah and sappy which is the exact reason why I hate them so much...
how do you delete accounts chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hahahahahahaha...Dude, um, THEY deserve this. Teeheeheeheehee...Very original and creative-esque. So muy congratulaciones on your dissiness. See you tonight at Eva's!
joie joie chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
haha, a very cute, unusual, unique, funny poem! i like it- it made me smile. good job!
OJW chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
lol.. HI!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

I LOVE IT!

The first stanza made me think of the love poem, " My love is like A Red , Red Rose" by Robert Burn.

lol! It's so funny. I love all your descriptions.. I love all the creativity, I love everything about it!

it's so funny and creative.. and Lovely!

GOD JOB!
SILVA-eR chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
*wipes a tear* THATS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE POEM I'VE EVER READ! The person who your writin to must b one LUCKY persON!

HAHAHahahAHHAhahaHAHA

GOOD POEM! MUCH APPLAUSE FOR YOU!

-SilVer
blueberry shotgun chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wonderfulishlynesser. Ly?
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
LMFAO. This was funny.

luvs

Young'n'HopelessKid
tofujunky chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This was the most romantic love poem I have ever read. I think I've fallen for you. lol

"You smell of banana cream pie" - I actually like that smell! hehehe
Camille Owens chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
YAY! Man, that was great! Can you ppl spell funny? I can! F-u-n-n-y! And that is the word that describes this poem! And another exclamation point! "!" Yay! I applaud you. Awesome work.

~Cami
mandy chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
rofl... only you would write something like this... tis good though... but golly gee wiz... i wonder who its about... *blink*