Reviews for Turn The Lights Down
Kajikami chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
ooh the whole feel of this is great, subtle, me like :)

the only things that were a little off were some grammar and present/past tense things mixed up, and a few confusing phrases that were hard to follow.

otherwise fantastic story, I love when a certain character isn't named, very classy!
graverose chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
wow! that was really great... really sad tho... like your style...
deliciousblue chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
xPRETTY.HATE.MACHiNEx chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I like the idea behind this, although you have a formatting problem. It might just be the way FictionPress is doing it, or you need to go in and fix it. It'll be easier to follow that way.

You have grammar mistakes, as well as some spelling errors. Otherwise, this is a great story. I'd be happy to beta it for you, just drop me an e-mail and let me know.

thebeautifultragedy chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
brilliant. i loved the morbidness of it all.
Battle chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I was holding my breath through that whole damn story. I loved the whole flow of it.
Jesus, that was good.
Gezi chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
I woudn't have minded knowing a bit more about her, making it a bit more personal when she dies. Other than that, I'm enthralled. Very good work.
quietdrama22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
*tears roll down cheeks* keep writing. It was a good story, the ending was so sad...which just means that you really shouldn't put some things off.
So sad...yet a good, descriptive (sorta) story. Keep writing : )
cRavingsAniTy chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
It was great, and deep... I don't really know what to say that much, but it was good. Can you read and review my stories?
Jenn-chan aka KristinaToffland chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hollywoodian dreams? ME Me ME! great story, please continue! i have my own fic up about an actor, can you come and review it! then we could exchange notes! yeah, okay, i look forward to hearing from you, lataz, Kris