Reviews for I Hate You
me chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
kinda reminds me of that song by nickelback. i don't r'member the title but the lyrics are like, "I like your pants around your feet. i like the dirt that's on your knees; i like the way you still say please your like my favorite damn disease." ;)
woesoflove chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
The ending was completely unexpected. But I think that there's some great insight in that poem.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I hate alot of people. And this poem made me list everysingle one of them. *Grins* In alphapetical order that is. *Laughs insanely* XD
I like this very much. A nice hate poem. (
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Wow... very good... and deep. I love how it ends, wasn't expecting that at all. Nice job!
Choleric Mist chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Good, yet confusing at parts, nice ending. Sounded a bit like the speech in *10 things I Hate About You* even if it was about youself
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Another one I love! I can relate to it aswell!
oldshitthatnolongerexists chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow, at first I thought you were talking about an enemy or something... but in the end it's yourself! I liked the way there was a twist at the end
Ente chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
woah! didn't see that coming! omg thats awesome! i hate i hate i hate and then its yourself! wow thats deep, emotion, heart wrentching, painful...just *is speechless* just wow...
Change-Of-Heart chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Those last two lines make it very good indeed. _
empress of the dark abyss chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
i love this. it is how i spend almost every day of my life. it is like i am fighting a huge fight in my head, and i will never win, bc it is me... great poem.
Will Klemm chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
one of the best poems i've read on self loathing. I wrote one myself called In the Mirror that's pretty good. that whole last line is the great hook that made it even better
forever knight chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
OMG, i love this poem...you are such a deep poet...either im crazy or you are really good...thats all i can say...OMG
Irish Destiny chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That was good. I like the last line. It shows that we all have something to hate about ourselves even those people who think highly of themselves and love themselves and always seem "happy". Great job!
Shadow of the Light chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
I'm flabbergasted, This is so well written, and hits so close to home. I think that everyone, at some point in their life has a time where they don't go through something similar, no two would ever be exactly the same. This is extremely well written, and its the last line that really puts it close to home. Keep up the excellent work.

_
KathrynJ chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Wow, I must say that the ending got me. It was unexpected. Very good writing. Keep it up. I look forward to reading more.