Reviews for Drama and Music
chocolatemusic chapter 5 . 12/27/2005
Excellent so far...

Was your username inspired by the Rhapsody trilogy?
Raven of Ice chapter 5 . 2/25/2005
I LOVE it! Keep writing. ~Raven
lamepunknbored chapter 5 . 12/8/2003
Oh, I hate when you find clothes you love and they cost so much flipping money! It looks like a nice little love triangle is developing here.. raar. Taco Bell all the way!
nari hitomi chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
I love this story! It's so original i guess is the word. This is a really good story. I just love how funny Will is, and Nicole's friends 't wait to read more!
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Wow! This just keeps getting better! I absolutly LOVE it, and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
A Marvich chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
Well, DoS, you've done it again. Your other modern story, Silence of Roses was incredible, one of the few stories that you can read that actually has something to do with teenage life. Continue writing, you're excellent!
lamepunknbored chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
I love your story! It was worth waiting for. I don't know why you don't have 50 reviews yet.. Will makes me laugh so hard. I'll be here waiting patiently for your next chapter! Oh and if you're bored I started a new story. It's kind of about music too.
FamousOneLiners chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
yay. we're all dorks!

and the ataris kick ass,and BTW love the story. waiting for more

_
lamepunknbored chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Summer flu? I just got over that! It sucks, I'm sorry. Poor Will.. cry. People that cheat on their bf/gf piss me off. I can't believe no one told him either. I liked the study hall scene.. ;)
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
hey, love this! i can't wait for more, and i absolutely PROMISE that the mext chapter of my story the council will be up soon...i can't write it with other people in the room, and i can't get alone in this room...my brother and his friends live here most of the time..sorry..
Faded Soulfire chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
Glad to brighten your spirits! This is simply fantastic! You really need to keep up with this story, oh and I'm sorry to hear you have a summer cold. They definitely suck. Hope you get better soon!

Much Love, Faded Soulfire
Faded Soulfire chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Hey DoS! This is a great new story! I love band stories cuz they are so cool! Anyway, plz keep up the fantastic work and I'll be sure to keep reviewing and checking back.

Much Love, Faded Soulfire
A Marvich chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
What an interesting story... This is even better than Silence of Roses, I think. Can't wait for more! Keep writing this one!
lamepunknbored chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
I think I've decided that.. I like Will. That would be hard work, composing all the music for a play.. So what's the play about? Ahh write more! hehe
Kirika Moonshadow chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
acctually, i don't bother to keep checking back..i've got you on my author alert _ i love everything, so that makes it SO much easier..love your story, can't wait for more..keep it up!