Reviews for What's A Little Slash Mean?
A. M. Nelson chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Yes! I agree wholeheartedly. I'm am not a lesbian either but I support people who are, its their own decision. I also really admired the style and diction that you used in this poem. Very, very nice.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Great poem. I like the sentiment behind it.

Twilight Starr
FailureInTheDesign chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I love this. being a lesbian things are just seen as black and white far too often. great job.
Natasha5 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Touching. I love the way you relate to a 'rainbow world', but just to know, as a lesbian, a lot of the time things really are just black and white. The rainbow hides itself too often.
whee chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
_ fascinating. good job.
Aldo chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I fricking love and agree with this poem more than I can put into words. Damn. Thank you for writing this. It's an awesome poem.
Daniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I got two words for you Angelina: ROCK ON! Hell yes, this is great. You're right- why the hell does it matter if her lifestlye is different from the typical traditional way! To hell with how others criticize. Honestly, how does, what her lifestyle is shaped as, effect other non-involved citizens? Is this America! To hell with you Bush. And to hell with all you close-minded chumps who can't accept the way some are just different. No, not in a bad way. No, not in a dishonorable way. But in a unique way. A way that is just as beautiful as ours, if not even more so. With Liberity and Justice for who?
a questioning dyke chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
WHAT THE FUCK? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT GENDER WE LIKE, WE ARE ALL HUMAN. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HOMOPHOBIC HEAD. YOU A AN ASSHOLE. A BIG FAT HOMOPHOBIC ASSHOLE!
Amethyst-16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
This is awesome. I think it's great you wrote about this. More people should be open, instead of resorting to being homophobes. XoX
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
"It means people think you're sky is fucking wrong."
Your instead of you're.
Other than that, I really like this. I think you've got a great deal of it in a nutshell, and nicely done.
Sasa
Appleofdeadfish554 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
i love you for wrighting this
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow, I love it.
Lycanperse chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
all i can say is thank you!
wingless chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
so true. i'm so sick of hmophobes in our society. i love the idea of the rainbow world its a beautiful way of describing this. this is a strong piece and i agree with you whole heartedly. it hurts too
Astrid The Pirate chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is gorgeous. I think it's a really nice message, and there should be more of it. Thank you.