Reviews for Ibis and the Jaded
naraka chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this was quite interesting! their names specially since sometimes I read them so fast it almost made a strange sentence... leMOny was a crown prince? I want to see how that'll turn out and I enjoyed very much when he turned into a kitten and the Mentor took him away, he was adorable by my imagination! he has a bite when he wants too with that spoon of his and fiery, which I enjoyed very much since he has a backbone and I'm thinking he'll need it in the future...

Please update soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
fyre byrd chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I really like Gil and the way he's so much more savvy than your run of the mill unsuspecting prince in disguise. I also find it pleasant the way Gilnaryn seems far too effete to be capable of anything as effective as what he does to really get Gil's attention. I like the unusual name of the tavern and the silly names of the tavern's denizens are a pleasant diversion. I like the story a lot and am interested in seeing what might happen next.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This is like an epic fantasy that refuses to take itself seriously (and has been hitting the crack a little hard lately). I like it. I assume that you're not going to update any time soon, which makes me rather sad, but I like the beginning. _ A toast to kitty-boys, then.
xenocaster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
*gets a fake air of importance* well!... dont just stand you fools!
j/k but it would be nice if you brought this out of haitus and added a few chapters. i love this story so far
Bloaty Kitsu chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*laughs* *laughs some more* *rolls around* *continues laughing*
*cough* Right, so, THAT WAS AWESOME! I think you should most definitely continue this story...FUNNY! Okay, and LeMOny is cool. *smiles* *giggles* *laughs* *laughs some more* okay...let's not repeat this...
Raz Nic an t-Saoir chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
The humour in this is great, really irreverant and off-the-cuff. I also noticed a slight undercurrent of bitchiness to some of the remarks and look forward to seeing more feistiness manifested in future characters. In short, well done.
kalmia raphael chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
heh, i like it. had a nice laugh at the names, too ;; hope to read more!
Karasu Tendo chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Cyute! *laughs* He turned him into a kitten! That's just too adorable. _ There will be more, right? Please? Because it's really very quite cute.
Karu Leonnese chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Heh. n.n Very neat. Gotta love the names, really. And bards are always fun! D Hope for updates soon!
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
*giggles* Lovely... I liked the names, the characters, the writing style, the flow. Nice job. Can't wait for more!
Crab Apple Fairy chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was brilliant!

::snickers uncontrollably::
Illian chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
it's cuteness *cutennes* and coolness as well. can't wait to read more!

~!shadow kei!~
IHJ chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
*laughing* It's a very different style of your other story. It's a good start, very humorous in dialogue and description. I like LeMOny's scornfulness. Here's hoping you update A.S.A.P.
Le Meg chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
This was fantastic. Utterly hilarious, and both of the characters were just wonderful. I love your style of writing.. you just can't help but smile! And the names.. Really Askew. Absolutely brilliant. I now have names for my children.
Aphrael chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Wow, that was great! :D I was just perusing casually, but it totally hooked me! The dialogue and the action... it's great! Your characters are original and fun, and so far the happenings are amusing and interesting. I have only one question: where's the rest? _~ I'll be watching for more.