Reviews for Unwanted Destiny
Alexandria chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Purple ghosts rock! sorry! I was named after Alexandria Bay and just went there last month! The writing is so good, but pirates are not exactly my favorite. I was drawn to it cuz of my name, but I might just continue it. Thanks for the wonderful Alex bay inspired fic!
equitable division chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Interesting plot. I like the characters. There's just something about it that makes it difficult to read. Maybe two things. First, I think that there may be too much unneccesary dialogue. It takes away from what the main characters say. Second, it switches from person to person too quickly. At the beginning, the story was focused on Jon, but for some reason, it felt more like it was focused on Thomas. I can't exactly explain it, it was just how the story felt. If Jon was a local too (an assumption; his brother was a local, so it would make sense if he was), then why didn't he get the same pardon/trial offer that his (presumably) older brother did?

The story, while not the best I've read, has some definite potential. I hope you continue it. Pirates are a favourite of mine.
aims80 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I thought it was pretty interesting and you should keep going with it.

Luv Aims :)