Reviews for Eternity
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Well boy oh boy, that was unique wasn't it? It's a strange style most people probably wouldn't like. But I enjoyed it. It was different. I had problems with but two things: 1) this line: "That pour into this world like stardust which we, too, are?" This is a strange style for a poem yes, but that sentence just makes no sense at all. You ought to rephrase it.

and 2) at the end, will all that mumbo jumbo will the letters. what was up with that? It was confusing, undeciphirable (is that how that's spelled?), and it really distracted from the poem. I did enjoy the imagery; it was smart and well-worded. But for some reason, it didn't capture me. Within the first few lines, I was reading the words but I wasn't comprehending them. Sometimes elaborate imagery gets boring.

Anywho. You're a good writer, regardless. Like all of us poets, keep working on it. :)
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
I liked how you wrote this. I think it does help a little bit in pushing the emotion through. Even the general parts of the poem are well-written. Good work!
AutumnKrystals chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
The last paragraph had its format all messed up, but guess what, I still like this one too. ;)