Reviews for Madison Avenue
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Interesting story :) But in dialogue, you make some mistakes:

eg.

"I'm hungry." I said clutching my stomach.
It should be: "I'm hungry[,]" I said[,] clutching my stomach.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
...okay usually I have all stories figured out, stories that I'm not able to figur out well , then that's a damn good story!
AnonymousReads chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
I liked this story her and macon getting together was a bit fast but i still really liked this story, madison seems like a really cool person though. Great story. :)
AnonymousReads chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I thought you said she was a virgin you can pm me with an explanation or maybe it was a mistake when she covered her "virgin" eyes.
Sabreal chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Sorry, I haven't finished reading the whole chapter yet but I noticed something that's bugging me...

So Madision is late right? By 10 minutes? She has one short convo with her teacher, sits down, and already the bell rings signalling the end of class.

What? Are classes now 10 (and a bit more) minutes long now or something? Mine usually last 1 hour and 15 mins max. Other than that, I'm gonna continue reading! :)
Lilyana706 chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
Thats was fantastic, you really do have a talent for capturing the characters and making them real! I thought your story had everything, it had drama, Romance and my best part was the humour, it was Great! The only small thing I would say is that in a few chapters there wasn't separation for the different speakers, I mean y this that the paragraphs were too long. But thats just me being picky. I look forward to reading more from you, Well done for writing an all round excellent story.

P.s Your character Madison was an insperation to girls everywhere, and my god her attitude is shocking!
Country Princess chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
Aw! I loved it! That was awesome!
karinhate chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
that was just so sweet i love it i could not stop reading until the end i loved it to much for words.
HelgaBertoni chapter 16 . 2/28/2009
Aw this story was so sweet. You defintly did a good job. Can't wait to seesome more of your work.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
aw. the wonders of how fate works. no sequel?
I Murder on Impulse chapter 16 . 5/3/2008
haha adorable

xx
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 16 . 9/3/2007
oh...i love it. macon and maddie are really really cute...maybe u should write a sequel or something about maybe garret and angie? anyway i really love this story
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Madison's teacher says she's ten minutes late but then momentarily after, it seems, she sits down and takes out her book. Why would the bell ring as soon as she opens it if she's only ten minutes late?
Raquel chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
...because I always make friends with my kidnappers...I mean, it's not like they're dangerous or anything...
anonymus chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
first of all u kept spelling through wrong. its not spelled "threw". 2nd u said madison's eyes were emerald green but in macon's pov he said it was violet blue. u had a good plot but u just gotta brush up on the writing.
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »