Reviews for Madison Avenue
Tristanlover59 chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
yay! you updated again! i was kind of disappointed that it was a short chapter. but i understand why you did that. please update soon!

PS: i was going to read wildandcrazygodzgurlroc's story but i looked under the search and it said that wildandcrazygodzgurlroc didn't exist. sorry.
aqua-angel chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
OH NO! *grabs the tape recorder* *proceeds in stomping the tape into pieces* LoL, great story, very cute! Madison and Macon make a cute couple, write more!
wildandcrazygodzgurlroc chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
it's lookin good! now i have to know what christy's up to. thanx for the author's note, very helpful...i got another review on it! *blows kiss* thanx so much!
flying blind chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
great chapter, aww Macon is so sweet.

I'll check out that story now.

please update soon
Krystal Charisma chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
I love your story. I'm hooked. I love Madison's personality. She reminds me a lot of one of my friends, and even a little of myself. She's an awesome chick. I love Macon's character too. The whole story is just the coolest. Can't wait for the next update. You go girl!
Arianna Wings chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
Christy mean. Fat man stupid. Macon sweet. Madison cool. lol. Update, update, update!
THiSXBiTES chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
it says i already reviewed this chap so i went and looked and (voila!) i did! so, did you change it around or somehting? *shrug* anyways, lovely as always. christy is just too much. update soon :)
wildandcrazygodzgurlroc chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
i love it! i can't wait to see what they do to christy. update! update! UPDATE!
Tristanlover59 chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
its me again. the person who forces you to write more. lol. :P. please update soon!
I am Gone chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
This is a wonderful story!Please up date soon.
flying blind chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
this is an awesome story! )

i really hope you update soon, am looking forward to reading more.
Tristanlover59 chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
i loved it as usual. i am glad my reviews finally got to you. lol. update soon! and now you know that i mean it. lol. :D.
Tristanlover59 chapter 5 . 9/15/2003
flying blind chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
i love this so far
Katy chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
Great story, I want a Macon! I can't wait to read more.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »