Reviews for Madison Avenue
depressed-and-bored chapter 15 . 6/11/2005
Christy has to have had longer sentence time..I mean she beat up Madison! Big no no...:D great story..
depressed-and-bored chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
This story rocked! I read it in about an hour. Great work!
depressed-and-bored chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
Madison is awesome. She has a very weird sense of personality which is really funny. Great work!
queen-lala chapter 16 . 6/10/2005
OMG! i absolutely love it! it was great and it's a sure thing that i never read anything about it before on fictionpress...it was just great! a combonation of action, humor and romance equals and WONDERFUL story. great writing...i really enjoyed it!_
shadowstar21 chapter 16 . 6/9/2005
hey! I had to re-read this story cuz you hadn't updated in a while. Or you didnt and I missed it! Well I love this story! I hope you write another story! Much Love~*Shadow*~
Dirty Secret chapter 14 . 6/6/2005
This story is just perfect. Yea, one word, perfect
depressed-and-bored chapter 14 . 5/9/2005
When are you going to update!
Kythia chapter 14 . 3/12/2005
I. Love. This. Story. It is amazing. PLEASE UPDATE!
Sara Kay chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
Is that the end? If it is, that's a bummer. I just loved it. Very good. Keep up the wonerfull writting!

*Sara Kay
sucker4romance chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
OMG SHE COULD BE MY TWIN...except we dont look alike but still! mountain dew! burger with just ketchup likes gc but not jt wow yay lolz im hyper dont mind me okay imgonna stop reviewing now and just keep reading lol bye! ~Nellie
sucker4romance chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
omg i love this story...and good charlotte!...and all american rejects! they rock...okay now i'm gonna read the next chapter oh hey if you can can u chack out my stories? the royal romances under bluekiwi990 and fate under sucker4romance thnks byee
BKGal-24 chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
This is so much fun to read, I couldn't stop. Not sure if you want me to really comment on anything...so I'll just leave you much praise and kudos for a cute story. (Though Madison would kick my ass for using the word "cute" huh?)
BKGal-24 chapter 2 . 12/8/2004
Threw and through are two different words. Start a new paragraph when someone new talks, I always found myself rereading sentences trying to figure out who was saying what. But you are an extremely witty writer and I'm already enjoying this tremendously!
BKGal-24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Hey there. This is cute and you've made a totally loveable character out of Madison. I'm sure my questions will be answered in the following chaps so I'll stay mum for now and keep reading. Very creative. By the way...how do you pronounce Macon? I keep hoping it's Mason...cause everytime I read Macon, I just well..think of bacon.
Just-Connie chapter 14 . 11/26/2004
hey! i cant believe i have never reviewed ur story! i loved it and i have been reading it for the longest time! it was soo hilarious and i couldnt stop laughing! u need to update cause i love this story too much to see it not being updated! thanks for the review wen i saw who u were i was in shock. u are one of my fav authors and u actually reviewed my story...yes im still in shock! :D but in a omg im so happy i cant believe it shocked. thanks for reviewing! ;D
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »