Reviews for Madison Avenue
shadowstar21 chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
Theres more coming rite?Well I started reading this last night but it got to late so I couldn't finish it. So I finished it now.I luv this story and I can't for more, if there is more...
chookstar chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
Oh dear that Devin guy was effing crazy! What a psyco! Shot for updating, keep it coming! I really do love this!
Chookstar
ski1118 chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
Love it. The entire thing. It's got the serious tone along with all of the humor, love it. I hope someone eventually kills Devin, dissects him, and hides the leftovers in the walls. He deserves that after what he did to her. Anyway, it's late, very late, and I've got a 9:30 class in the morning. So I, my friend, am off to bed. I hope you update soon, I'm not liking not knowing what's going to happen to all four of them! Keep up the good work! :o)
glitterjewele chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
lol, woot, an update! such an awesome chapter, too ~ totally sucked me back into the story despite the long wait. don't remember if i've told you how much i love the character voice of madison in this ~ so awesome. :) anyway, i'm assuming we're getting pretty close to the end? hurry and post again soon! ;)
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 14 . 10/27/2004
yay! Devin got his ass kicked! Macon is awesome, I love the whole freakin thing, update soon please
depressedandbored chapter 13 . 10/26/2004
update PLEASE it is soo hilarious i was laughing for half an hour but u werent as funny as the story Prince are Evil,good still I LOVED ur story
Girl Anachronism07 chapter 13 . 10/24/2004
no, no god damn it! you so can't stop there! Update! Please! Fot the sake of my sanity update darn you! I love this story, everything about it, its' awesome, hilarious, action packed and sweet. We're talking perfection here, so update the freakin thing!
sieg45 chapter 13 . 9/14/2004
great story really interesting, lol i also write when i do "homework" lol why do u leave it at sucha cliffhanger
angel britania chapter 13 . 8/31/2004
hey siss. i like this story. it's nice and sad sometimes. Nearly get my eyes watery. What about make it a bit dramatic? (grin)anyway,I just came down and aded my . got 2 go.
Meg Schick chapter 13 . 8/25/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! you better update so fast, ur fingers should be steaming from typing so fast... you have no idea! I'm hanging on your every word here! And how could you think this story sucks? You're crazy. and i'll repeat... Update soon! Thanks so much in advance.
~Meg
daphnegray78 chapter 13 . 8/25/2004
Wow. I agree. Definately not a good thing for him to show up and drag her into an alley.
What was a good thing, though, was the chapter. Seriously, this was really great. Keep up the stellar work!
daphnegray78 chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
Ooh, great chapter. Yeah...sorry it's been so long since I reviewed. I thought I had you on Author Alert, but apparently it's not working. But, I really liked this chapter. Awesome, awesome work!
~Daphne~
Trinity of Dreams chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
update soon
xTamx chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
O Devin's such an evil guy! lol. great story! I love it! Madison is such a kick-ass girl! hehe I wanna know what Devin's gonna do.. I thought something might happen to her on the way back to the hotel thingy. Update asap!
glitterjewele chapter 13 . 8/20/2004
yikes! lol most definitely not good, indeed. well, that's okay, i'd kind of like to see her beat the crap out of mr. devin anyway *muahaha*. this was a great chapter. the detective was cool. hm . . . oh! the moment at the beginning where macon's sleeping and she can't sleep ~ very sweet, came fully alive, methinks. i'm a little confused as to why macon was crying in despair at the discovery of the note rather than simply being concerned . . . but that could easily be attributed to my only being half awake at the moment. good job. :)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »