Reviews for Make Love to me Jenna
mockerytheif chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
that's deep...that's all i got
Pretty Pumpkin chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
oh, it's beautiful, it left me breathless, and a little sad...it's wonderful. :D
LaMSaErArNier chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
oh, wow...this is amazing, so intimate...and beautifully descriptive, i love it.
Seint chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow! I can't believe I didn't find this one the first time I read through your stuff. I am SO totally adding this to my favorites list. Damn Jenna, the way you describe it, love, passion, lust (I mean that in a good way) it was no understatment when I said your writing is special. You are a special person and Kerri is blessed to have you just as you are blessed to have her.
LiquidGenesis chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*fans self* Wow girlie, all I can say is just wow!

Bless.
Samii Tiger chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow... Simply amazing... Oy, and I thought **I** was good at writing sensually like that... I could see and sense everything that you described... No wonder your girlfriend loves you so much. .~

-Tiger
hrs chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
awesome poem!
tiger lily8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Woah! This is some pretty ot stuff. Wow...you could rival Aphroditeperhaps. Very descriptive. Hope you had fun.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I like this poem, very very imagery-ful. Um. In a good way.

The title kinda seriously caught my attention-I was thinking, "Wants attention for this poem, neh?"

Anyway, I like the poem.

winged one

p.s. Thanks for the lovely Reviews!
IHJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
One piece of advice: P'raps you should up the rating to PG-13. Foreplay, described as explicitly as this, be it man-man, woman-woman, man-woman, usually is a "touchy" subject. *sneer* I don't think so, but there are major thin-skins around me.

Nice descriptions. Mis-spelled work in "carress" and I'm not so sure I like the term "lathering". Seems to remind me of washing dishes and dogs (in cartoons) for some reason. Interesting how there's no punctuation.

Very vivid poem.

-Izzy J.

Thanks for reviewing my sister's poem.
Ghosti chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Wow.. very intense.. and your comparisson from your lover to a swan's neck was something I've never seem.. Impressive.
Aries Jordan chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
*picks self up off the floor* Wow. How could you not want to write your life story if there is action like this in it.
Yaquel Visain chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Yum. Yes, quite nice.
Nebulous Fate chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Wow, I've never read a poem describing things like this. Very well in details, words and flow. I like this poem. First one of this kind I've read. Wonderful work! Keep it up!
mzNEEDA chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
hey this is a beautiful poem ! keep up the writing . i just have one question .. can you just e-mail me at and ill ask . thanks bye . review some of my stuff too plz ! . thanks