Reviews for Earrings of the Rainbow
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I could sit and read your work all day.

Good God, you’re talented.
Groovy Angel chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Wow... Absolutley wonderful descritption and imagery. Beautiful! (Plus the title is very cool ;o)
Lady B.V Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Wow...the language in this makes it perfectly imaged but still short...truly beautiful..._

- Nicole xx
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Beautiful, as always. Just that, because if I say anymore, I'll sound stupid and I'll demean the poem. Beautiful.
soulspring chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
fantastic word choice... paints quite the picture!
The intellect chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
again beautiful... words cant comprehend what i think of this as you've captured the most beautiful combination of words within the english language!

''... azure mourning dangle from the rainbow studs of honeysuckled tears upon her tombstone's ribbon...' fuckin amazing

the intellect
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Big words...haha ..great descriptions, i like it! -
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Beautiful poem. The word choice was gorgeous, as was the imagery and I simply loved the title. Keep writing :)

*cosmo-queen*
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Once again, this is very fine writing. Very short, but tells so much in a soothing way. Great job, keep writing!
God's daughter chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
do u kno how GOOD(which is an underst8ment) u rite? ur poems leave me speechless.
RiskaMemory chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Wow. That is amazing I thought you said it was jumbled? I think it's perfect. You had so much imagery and it seemed like it had a lot of emotion in it. Awesome job. Keep writing and i'llkeep envying your talent.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
wow, very beautiful, love the imagery in this one, nicely done
S. R. Devaste chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Beutifull, such a vocbulary it's like the sun has dipped down from it's majesty and kissed your head with insperation.