Reviews for In a Corner
Suirenhe chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
the imagery was so good i can almost see it as if it were of memory.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
So that was you that night?

Sorry, I was intimidated by your talent and didn't dare come over to speak to you!

Or something like that!

Spawny
True Illusion chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
i hate it when that happens. heehee. lovely poem though, and nice rhyming. sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing. my comps's been screwy. still, thank you for the review. this is a wonderful poem, keep up the great stuff.
teh tarik chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wow...that was beautifully written. I've never felt that way before, but I think I can sort of relate, you just want this person to stare at you, but he never even looks your way. Great job.
Lidless Eye chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Nice rhyming scheme here. Powerful words, as well... keep it up!
Keep it 100 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
So beautiful.

Heart of the Sword
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my essay..._ I really appreciate it!

Now, it is my turn to review...*evil laughter* Let's see! I like how you repeated some lines in this - in my book, repetition, when used correctly, is always a good thing. And you have used it well here.

Honestly, when I clicked on this, I was expecting it to be one of the same old teenage cliché love poems that one usually finds on Fictionpress, but you have proved me wrong in my assumptions, and I would like to thank you for writing a poem about love and not having it sound whiny and immature!

You have a nice rhyme style, even if the rhythm is a tad bit off in some places. I like your poem anyway, though - just thought I would let you know. :)

Nice work! Keep writing.

Namir Swiftpaw
Dashy chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
hey, I like your poem and I think the last two lines are very good. You should put it into romance...

however, nice poem
never enough chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Hey Seras Nova,

Good poem. I think it should be in love/romance. Nice detailed observation of two people encountering one another. One knowingly and one not with enough care. Really good job though. Thanks for sharing your work. SG.