Reviews for Path of Glass
Gridmaster chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Intriguing. Very odd. And the last line leaves one wondering...
Willow Elandria chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
once again, fantastically written and undeniably... chilling. i love the ending - it has that shivers-up-your-spine quality to it.
this makes the other story i read make more sense, probably because it came first. silly me.
Willow
Rai Kamishiro chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
I DO always love your stories, but this is another step above strange.

Is it Eric speaking in the end? I dearly hope so. Greed is a hunger that most people can never fufill, and the thought of stealing something that would be completely yours, naturally strange eyes for instance, is simply appealing.

Everwinter eyes eh? I have a friend who has them. Must make him read this.

Rai Kamishiro
Ara chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
It's a good idea, just not the right idea for you. No offense, but I wish someone else had written it. I like your writing style, but the content of this story doesn't seem suited to you.

The ending bothers me, as I'm not sure who is speaking. One would assume it's Jimmy, but the "I" has been Eric from the start, and the idea that Eric "stole" Jimmy's eyes sometime later seems like something you would come up with. Fix it.

Where's Lord of Skies, man? Since when did you post stories unfinished?

Ara
Whisper to the Water chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Allright, Tim...it's pretty crapful, but now that I've reread it, less crapful than the first time around. When I first read it, I didn't catch the motivation for Jimmy to go around shattering people. But I get it now!

Typo: "Painted inside the glass was Andy's left eye, the inside tip of his eyebrow, and the bridge of his nose." Was Andy Martin's original name in the first draft?

Finally, in your stinger at the end, you change speakers pretty abruptly. It distracted me at first, but I figured it out. All my other comments are pretty much irrelevant now that I've reread it...still kind of sub-par for you.

Bah, consider me your lowest common denominator.