Reviews for The Last Magic Kingdom
Lorelei chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
Very good story, I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Kezkay chapter 2 . 10/2/2003
haha! Loved this part:

"He looked like the kind of person you would cross the road to avoid." great image.

shape-changers wear jeans? haha! cool.

Though mebbe you should try to keep the tenses straight? "But to really enjoy it you needed money and Vincent didn’t exactly have a job."
BuffLie chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
This sounds good so far. I'll return to it later and give a better review :)
Kezkay chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I like your beginning, very interesting. I especially liked this part:

"Then came the Great Flood, when God punished the world and Noah took onto his Ark two of every kind of living thing. The Black Dragons, however, he did not save. God wanted to clean evil from the world, not preserve it.

But the Devil looks after its own..." (MWA HA HA)

Doesn't that evil laughter belong right after that part? Doesn't it fit well? MWA HA HA! *adds to favorites* be back later, -Kez
Tales of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Hey-ey. Thanks for reviewing my story, and, as promised, here's a review of yours.

Nice plot, high-end description, good action all find its place here, but I think the characters could be fleshed out better
Funu chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
This chapter is really interesting. I can't wait to read chapter three! Keep updating, i'll read them as soon as i can!
Belle Squared chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Very nice story! You have an awesome way with words. I haven't a clue why you liked my story when I compare it with this. Well, anyway. Do carry on. -

Lotsa Love,

Princess Pink
ChibiYume chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
O... big puppy! I want to know more about the wolf! -
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Interesting, I usually don't like fairy tale-like stories, I prefer stuff slightly darker, but yours is good. I especially like how you mixed in a bit of the Christian legend of Noah's Ark. If you update this one, I'll follow it.
Jecca Jae chapter 2 . 8/12/2003
I love the way how you write. Good descriptions! I felt like I was actually in the scene.

Be warned... probably a stupid question ahead : So, Farrell is actually a unicorn who can change into whatever he wants to be, eh?

I loved the part about Vincent saying his master went out for a bit ... good laugh. Hehe! Update soon! :)
Funu chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
WHOA! that is a good story right there. Please, please, please post the next chapter! I"m going to add it to my favorite stories list!
Jecca Jae chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
OOh! This is very good! You hooked me already and its just the first chapter! Please update soon.